Zoom BB or 2k4?

Need some help guys..

I have not worn any of these shoes. I just ordered a pair of 2k4s and im also looking into getting a pair of zoom bbs because of the great reviews. Which haveyou found to be a better shoe for a PG. Also, I need sizing help of the BBs (i cant find a store that carries these shoes to try on). I bought a pair of 2k4sin sz 8. All of my Jordans are size 8 and all of my nike dunks are sz 8.5. What sz should i get for the Zoom BBs?

Jordan XXI are great ballin' shoes, but the lace holders are weak and busted on me in 2 months. I need to find other shoes to replace these.

Thanks for your help

2k4s run half to full size big
bbs are true

also bbs are more cushioned
but 2k4s are lower to the ground and the carbon fiber helps in cutting, something the bbs dont have

^ shut the +%!% up you dip****
quit trying to sound sophisticated and witty!

Technics, you should try bringing your xx1s to niketown for a credit. Or, if you really love them, take them to a shoe repair shop. it might cost 10 or 20bucks to fix but if you love them and they're not too worn, surely it's worth it.

i say this because the 2k4 has carbon fiber, and the bbs do not
and with the 2k4 i felt that my steps were more springy and responsive, as opposed to the bbs
thus i assumed the carbon fiber was the reason

btw, please dont make a smartass response with large vocabulary and differing sentence structures and !$@$,
like i see in most of your posts in the nike forum

Originally Posted by chris chicago

^ shut the +%!% up you dip****
quit trying to sound sophisticated and witty!

Technics, you should try bringing your xx1s to niketown for a credit. Or, if you really love them, take them to a shoe repair shop. it might cost 10 or 20 bucks to fix but if you love them and they're not too worn, surely it's worth it.

roll.gif
@ Chris Chicago!

ThExFaTOne,

Your response suggests that you know not of which you speak! Shame!
If one does not know the purpose of the said materials, one shouldn't bluff througha response, using hyperbole as a selling point!

"Cutting", does not equate "springiness"! Indecisiveness is a character flaw when there are FACTS available!

Here, here!

zoom bb are def lower to the ground than 2k4. 2k4s really aren't very low at all. carbon fiber is a def plus though.

it would depend on what type of cushioning you prefer. softer/more cushioned feel go with the zoom bbs. firm cushioning go with the 2k4s.

zoom bbs are true to size. went half size down on my 2k4s

How so?

just leave it alone for once. you're a sad, sad person.

Technics, Both shoes are excellent, and you cant really go wrong with either. I personally prefer the Zoom BB. In my opinion the cushion setupis currently unmatched.

Yo Jackson, stop being such a forum troll. You diss every Nike shoes thread. We have seen enough of your ignorant.

Okay Im not on anyones side, but carbon fiber has nothing to do with cutting. With that being said, I feel that the 2k4 is a better overall shoe.

I cant say i've balled in the BB.. but I have tried them on.

I think the BB's are lighter and more lower to the ground, they have a spring-ier suspension system than the 2K4 - its quite frim. The BB's are more ofa higher cut.. they felt a little awkward in the first try (like all shoes) but would probably get better as you wear them.

Im scared to cheat on my 2K4 - its 2008 and im stilling buying pairs of the 2K4.

But maybe I will try the BB one day.

i'd go with the zbb because i feel the cushioning is bouncier and cushier than the 2k4, which i found kinda the zoom air kinda hard

Back
Top Bottom