Zoom BB vs Jordan XX3

which shoe performs better overall? i already got the BBs, but thinking about pulling the trigger on the XX3s.

i haven't spent enough time playing in my XX3, but from what I can tell they're very different shoes. the zoom bb fits well for all foot types, whilethe XX3 favors narrower feet. Zoom BB is also more flexible and has better court feel, while the XX3 seems a bit higher off the ground.

personally i would go wit the XX3's..... the zoom bbs dont have enough impact protection for me. They feel great to walk around in, but hurt my knees toball in. The XX3 had more cushioning but werent high of the ground to me, maybe compared to the BB's since they are super low to the ground. But its justmy opinion.

i ordered a pair, should be here at the end of the week. im not too concerned about how high the shoe is. i have a pair of power max's and im fine with howhigh those are off the ground. as long as they're not like stilts, i'll be ok. looking forward to trying them out. its also good to hear that they havemore cushioning than the BBs.

Originally Posted by whiplash

the zoom bb fits well for all foot types, while the XX3 favors narrower feet.

Sidenote: The Zoom BB AF fits wider than the normal BB, and a good chunk of the BBs that went to outlets, or are listed by Asian sellers on eBay are AFs.

I have both shoes and I would say Zoom BB's all day, one of the best basketball shoes imo

I have the bb1, bb2, bb3 purely because their comfortable and last a really long time both indoors and outdoors. The XX3 are just for casual use

I'd go with the XX3s.

I have to disagree with an opinion above that said it's a little high off the ground. Actually, most of the reviews it got said that it was quite lowcompared to previous Js. When I slipped them on, I was shocked how close to the ground I was, yet it was real comfortable.

i have played in both, and although i love jordans and have preferred to play in them since 88, i have to go with the bb1s hands down. way more responsive, notas stiff as the xx3's , one of the best shoes nike has put out in a long time, especially at that price point.

Zoom BB will hurt your knee if you're over 200lbs. They do not have enough impact protection for bigger guys.

i have both and my pinky toes are still killing me in the xx3 however the bbs are great out of the box.

I just played in the XX3s today, I'm thinking about changing them as my home game shoes for the season. Their way too stiff and it's hard to playdefense in them. I don't know how Chris Paul could have played in them last year.

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Zoom BB will hurt your knee if you're over 200lbs. They do not have enough impact protection for bigger guys.
Not at all true. I am over 200 and on my third pair in 2 years. Still great. VERY false info given.

Back
Top Bottom