Zoom bb vs. Kobe II Lite

This is a start of a review process for these shoes:

I am pitting the White/ pimento/red/black zoom bb (sz. 11) versus the nike zoom kobe II Lite White/black/grape (sz 11)

First off, the bbs feel great right out of the box, they can be a little hard to get in to, but the pull tab on the back helps. You can immediately feel theforefoot zoom as your foot touches the insole, and the grip is superior.

Unlike the zoom bb, the lites take some breaking in before you feel the shoe's features, the shoe is easier to put on. The lites also provide a littlemore room for your toes, which some may like, after a while you can begin to feel the zoom

more to come....

im planning on picking up another pair of azk2, but i noticed on the azk2 "strength" shoes, that area above the toes is hard, and i find it hurts mytoes after playing in the shoes for a extended period. i have a question in regards to the azk2 lite.. are the azk2 lite toe box softer? or is it still hardlike azk2 strength?

no kobe lites here. but as for the bbs. they are very light and very responsive. i have to say the traction and court feel is pretty good. the only problem ihave is that the bbs are starting to wear out around the pinkie toe area after a month of play twice a week at the rec league. cant complain though. got it for49.99 on sale here. props to dtlr.

how are the BB's compared to BB II's?

i like the look of the BB II's more...but the BB's feel amazing and light on the court.

just wondering if i should go with another pair of BB's or BB II's

Having had both for a while now, i feel the Zoom BB is an inferior shoe to the Kobe II Lite.

Kobes have better cushioning at both ends, better midfoot support and better ankle support.
However it's also difficult to get a good fit in them. Toe box is, as many people have said, strangely roomy.

If you like shoes LOW and HARD however then the Zoom BB may be for you.

Originally Posted by swingshot

Having had both for a while now, i feel the Zoom BB is an inferior shoe to the Kobe II Lite.

Kobes have better cushioning at both ends, better midfoot support and better ankle support.
However it's also difficult to get a good fit in them. Toe box is, as many people have said, strangely roomy.

If you like shoes LOW and HARD however then the Zoom BB may be for you.

I agree 100%. Too roomy. Feet will slide all over the place. Very disturbing.

finally got kobe lites in. kobe lites are definitely better in fit after broken in. great cushioning, lightweight and decent upper support from the leather.good ankle support as well. got my thumbs up.

Originally Posted by Derrtay

how are the BB's compared to BB II's?

i like the look of the BB II's more...but the BB's feel amazing and light on the court.

just wondering if i should go with another pair of BB's or BB II's
Zoom BB's are better than the BB II's imo. Im going to sell the II's, and have already bought two more pair of the the BB's. TheBB's feel more wrapped around your foot than the II's, and are more comfortable all around.

KOBE LITES are sick!! i loved mines so much i got 2 pairs. personally id get the lites... you got the comfort of the kobe ST but the support of the kobeultimates!! love them!

i hated the lites the first time i put them on (i think everyone does) but once you break them in, theyre are awsome.

Originally Posted by Ziostilon

so does that mean after u break them in, the toe box doesnt feel as roomy?

Toe box still feels roomy on mine nearly 9 months later.

Back
Top Bottom