Zoom BB1 at Ross stores!!!!!!

i found 1 size 11.5 at the ross near my work, if it was 11 i would have copped, they were dirty as well, it was the blue CW with the gum sole, hopefully theyget some more sizes

i got a pair in a 13 about 3 months ago for $6.99, they were mistakenly marked that and when the guy rang them up the receipt said "open field 3/4"best. pick up. ever.

Originally Posted by Manglor

Good looking out Duke.

I remember years ago hooking about 15 NT people up with white/orange and black/green ultraflights from a ross drop for 29 bucks a pair.

My Ross didn't have anything but Flight 5's in small sizes for like 45 bucks...
Ultralights Manglor,
I missed that boat completely...
nerd.gif

struck out , i hit up two ross stores during lunch here is socal, no luck yet....

Went to Ross today all I saw was shoes Jason Kidd wore in the mid 90's. I think like Zoom 95 and 96 and flight 5 or something.

i stop in to ross once in a while only to be disappointed...i went today and there was nothing. i saw one pair of the old agassi shoes in a 10.5 and thats theonly shoe i recognized.

Originally Posted by cardk5790

i got a pair in a 13 about 3 months ago for $6.99, they were mistakenly marked that and when the guy rang them up the receipt said "open field 3/4" best. pick up. ever.
what a steal

^

seriously.. there are stores in new york that sell laces for more than that.
laugh.gif

and wow, i wish i had known about the white/orange ultraflights.. oh well, i'll settle for BBs.
smokin.gif

i've been to 3 ross' in the bay, and nada. anyone see these in the bay area in an 11.5???

these have been at gabriel's stores for months.

just so you all know, i have gotten so many steals from gabriel brothers stores, i can't even describe em. everything from $40 pennies to $40 euroexclusives. if you live in ohio/WV/maryland/PA/etc, check your gabes stores once every 2 weeks.

Never seen a Gabriel.. but was at Ross in Bel Air Maryland today and NOOOO BBs...

Damn...

I'm hoping that this means that Marshall's will get some. I need to stock up on beater ball shoes. 3 pair of these and i'm set for a while!

Try going on wed and thurs at ross, those are the days the ross manager told me they receive shipping in california.
In bay area to central cal it is usually wednesday based on my and my cousin's experience.
I picked up BB1 and BB2 about last month ago for 34.99 each which is pretty cool. Our ross is awesome in bball shoes, every wednesday you can expect somethingworth buying, but sadly I got to keep my buying habits in a minimun. Now, it is flooding of Jason Kidd's shoes and couple of BB2s 13 up sizes whitecarolina and white orange. THANKS ROSS........................geller
happy.gif

PM me if you want me to check some stuff at ross(walking distance only). I'm confident on our ross capability of supplying bball shoes
happy.gif

checked the one in phoenix at desert ridge all they had were jason kidd shoes, and one pair of zoom soldier 1's in black in a 9 for 20 bucks, good deal but5 sizes too small

I need some beater bball shoes for this summer, how are these to ball in? Any luck finding these in a 15 around San Jose? O and to the cat that helped find theultraflights...I remember you cuz I snatched a couple of pairs back in the day LOL. I hit up like 3 ross' in 1 night! KVN

Back
Top Bottom