Zoom BB1 at Ross stores!!!!!!

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Originally Posted by offbad

50 dollars.
larger sizes had an array of shoes including BB2, Sharkley, Hyperdunk, AF25 low/high, team Jordans in assorted colors.
for BB2 i do remember white/blue patent, and white/green patent. i think also a white/red patent.
Gooooood Night..... Thats quite a stash right there... a t a Nordstrom or Ross? Ontario Mills is in CA correct?

I can only imagine the small town Ross' that have stashs no one realizes or cares about...
this is at Nordstrom Rack in Costa Mesa. they also had black/red CB34s, black/yellow Air Max Sensations, Diamond Turf, AM BW, blue/white DunkHoop, yellows and purples ATC, TL 2.5s, other randomness.

I've gotten a good share of shoes from Ross for less than $35...but what I hate is that they don't come with a box.

Hopefully the Ross in my city gets some BB1's in my size.

My local Ross has a lot of the Kidd's and BB2...all in big sizes, which is good, but I have to curb the spending.
It's funny 'cause I hadn't gone into Ross in a long time 'til I read this post. They do have an okay selection, but I never get a chance to goin.
Buying mediocre shoes @39.99 still adds up fast.

Originally Posted by choujin24

My local Ross has a lot of the Kidd's and BB2...all in big sizes, which is good, but I have to curb the spending.
It's funny 'cause I hadn't gone into Ross in a long time 'til I read this post. They do have an okay selection, but I never get a chance to go in.
bb2 medicore?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by RockDeep

For real???? I could see someone who likes Adidas really wettin themselves over those. They look like a Collectors Edition..

They were a collab with Gabriel Uriste. He did these and some Gils, I believe. Retailed for $150, and they have been sitting there at Ross for over 2 monthsfor that price. Also picked up some Gil black presidents and Answer XI's last week for $19.99 a pair. Rack has some good deals alot of times, but the lastpair I bought was the Carmelo 5.5 (the Jordan V/VI hybrid) for $50 a couple years ago.

How Funny is it, that this Thread alone is helping push merchandise at Ross and Nordies.. lol

And NT doesn't affect the economy..........

let me know if anybody can hook me up with the zoom bb 1's in any color in size 10.0. prefferably white/red, white/purple or white/black. thanks.

heh speakn of 10s... and ross...
i went to one of the 2 rosses around my way
to grab some vnecks and wifebeaters...
but did i pick them up? nope... why?
found me a size 10 in the white/carolina for 39.99
a little more than i'd like to pay
but bb1 for that price is still a good deal
that makes 4 pairs and counting =]]
still searching for the lows though =//

Originally Posted by offbad

Originally Posted by choujin24

It's funny 'cause I hadn't gone into Ross in a long time 'til I read this post. They do have an okay selection, but I never get a chance to go in.
bb2 medicore?
nerd.gif

lol...sorry. I didn't word that right. I meant spending $39.99 on GR shoes. I actually never bought a pair of the BB2's. I had a Deron Williams cw madeup on NikeiD, but never pulled the trigger.
The way that HOH and the limited releases have been the last month, and how they are looking, I can't afford to buy stuff other than the ones I really,really want.

BB1 for 39.99?

I think paying twice that is still worth it...

I can't wait until Nike Basketball loses this shoe and Retro picks it up and re-releases it.

My Goodness the options will be crazy.... but thats far off.. My kids will get to appreciate before I do.

can anybody help me get a pair of the zoom flight 95s in the carbon fiber colorway....need them in either a size 11.5 or 11....hit me up...and i will b goingback to the Ross in my area to check for sizes left in the BB1's also....

i hit up sanbernardino/highland, redlands and yucaipa ross0 today in the inland empire y nada

Originally Posted by DR DAMON

i hit up sanbernardino/highland, redlands and yucaipa ross0 today in the inland empire y nada
I went to those same places man, we must be neighbors
laugh.gif

I am so mad right now, I missed out on a pair of Navy ones for $38 on eBay.

I was on the page I just didn't refresh.

Just scooped 2 pairs of white/orange BB1's in 11.5 from Ross. If anybody is still in need of a pair, PM me. Otherwise they're going to get returnednext week.

Back
Top Bottom