Zoom BB1 at Ross stores!!!!!!

Thanks Dukie... As a Maryland Grad.. I am very appreciative!!! lol

Love the Caro's and Orange Joints.... I wish I had gotten the Navys now...

concord mills (NC) and gaffney outlet (SC) had scattered sizes (including several in the ever popular 9-11 range) of the white/navy/uni blue Zoom BB1s for49.99 when i was down there a week and a half ago. and unlike Ross, they will ship. concord mills also had a 10.5 BB1 in white/gray/pimento for the same price.

Sup yall still no signs of em in a 15 around the bay. I checked out nordstrom rack an they did have the bb2's, but I like the look of the 1's. As forsizing how do they run? The reason I ask is I ball in a sz 15, but on ebay they got a pair in sz 15.5. Can anyone help out a bigfooter an snatched a pair in asz 15 in any color?

Originally Posted by grittyman20

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Those Orange Zoom BB2s look good...

Had anyone seen those anywhere....?

Ever find these Rock?

Not in the BB2....but Dukie def Hooked me on the BB1 in Orange and Baby Blue... So So Nice....

Thanks Sir...Good lookin out...

Originally Posted by pdoggy85

Just scooped 2 pairs of white/orange BB1's in 11.5 from Ross. If anybody is still in need of a pair, PM me. Otherwise they're going to get returned next week.

Someone cop these from him. Dude is legit and here to help out the community.

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Originally Posted by pdoggy85

Just scooped 2 pairs of white/orange BB1's in 11.5 from Ross. If anybody is still in need of a pair, PM me. Otherwise they're going to get returned next week.

Someone cop these from him. Dude is legit and here to help out the community.
Thanks for the shout my man. Someone grabbed both pairs from me yesterday. If anyone sees these bad boys in ANY color in a 10.5, send them my way.

Hell I just want to thank everyone who has been on the look out and willing to help everyone else. This is what NT has been and in some ways continues to beabout.

Nike knows not what they do in not having these on Nikeid... they need to just release them to Nike Sports Wear already and let them do their thing withthese...

again, these are one of the most underated and underappreciated bball shoes that have been released probably in the last 10 years. AND you don't have toworry about them bottoming out like those silly hypebeastdunks. they are well worth retail and them some. nike really dropped the ball by not releasing theTB colorways and the HOH colors as general releases.

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Thanks to you Rock for introducing these to me, haha.

I balled in a pair yesterday, and I am in love.
No problem Bro..lol

I actually liken these to that Brand New Virgin that no one else has gotten to be with... you wish EVERYONE could experience the same feeling.

With the Zoom BB 1's.. I think everyone has that chance. I think the only DS joints in a few years will be those whack *%$ Earth tone colors they releasedinitially at retail that got Footlocker nothin but alot of sale signs.. lol

I also have to thank Rock for that post he made way back when. I hadn't bothered to try on the BB1's when they came out mostly due to the fact that thecolors were pure garbage. My BB1 collection thus far:
9geudv.jpg

Currently playing in the navy/red pair.

By the way, the hookups continue with some Lebron V's... size 9 and 9.5. One of the shoes in size 9 is missing the strap. I figure most of you guyswon't care since this is a post for guys trying to hoop in their shoes. Hit me up if interested. I'll return them at the end of the month if nobodywants em.
14o9gxu.jpg

vqppok.jpg

Went to Ross today.....yeah, there Zomm BB1's and 2's also but bigger sizes( 13, 14). Maybe I missed out on the size 11's... I also saw some AF25's or 90's.....

Damn.. I didn't realize there were so many 10.5 or 11s in this camp...lol

Now Im seein all these folks I've been competing against on ebay lol...

Those Royals are NICE... I thought I was set.. but anyone see a 10.5 11 or 11.5 in the Navy or Royals.. let me know kindly.. or if in my area.. tell me whereto go...

Im hooked.. and like my 2k3s.. you can never have enough.. lol

Back
Top Bottom