Zoom Flight 96 Grey's. (When these dropping in the States?)

^
If Penny Hardaway wore them at a point in his life, then I must have.
laugh.gif

They have those at my local Footlocker. Will pick up a pair for anyone who needs one. PM me!

~Meister

Had my girl cop these for me couple weeks ago.
Passed on the 95's.
Tried em on and just couldn't do it.
Never really been a fab of them, but I love the grey 96's.

anyone know if finishline will get these eventually? I know the blacks took a little while to come into the system there

I hope the price for these will go down from $119.99 to $99.99 soon just like what they did to the black colorway.

these and the carbon zf 95s just hit canada, theyll be on shelves when the next 50% day hits probably... I may be one of the only people who think this, but ZF96s > 95s by a hair...

Copped the Grey ZF96's, along with the ZF95's, on NDC with the 30% off. Now just waiting for them to come in.

Originally Posted by fenixconnexion

these and the carbon zf 95s just hit canada, theyll be on shelves when the next 50% day hits probably... I may be one of the only people who think this, but ZF 96s > 95s by a hair...

Agreed. But only because the 96s look better on my foot. As far as colorways go, they're even in my book.

I grabbed em even though the cream toned tongue was suspect (.....ayo?)

Kev -- If you have a pair of Zoom Adrenaline I'll be impressed...
laugh.gif

i want these but my spot never puts anything on sale. they still got a fsr of godzillas for retail and XX2s are only like 150. both the black and thebasketball

and i dont think i would pay retail for these.

Damn....they didn't have these on NDC yesterday when I copped the ZF 95s...I might have to cancel my order & get the ZF 96s instead

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Originally Posted by fenixconnexion

these and the carbon zf 95s just hit canada, theyll be on shelves when the next 50% day hits probably... I may be one of the only people who think this, but ZF 96s > 95s by a hair...

Agreed. But only because the 96s look better on my foot. As far as colorways go, they're even in my book.
yep thats my same opinion, but I think the 96s look better 95s with jeans, in shorts both are
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom