Zoom Flight 96 Grey's. (When these dropping in the States?)

damn that's grimey. You get all hyped up with the $95 price but when you check shipping, it's $15??? Are you kidding me? That would be next day air onsome sites.

Got mine march 1 at finishline for retail price. Had a 50.00 gift card from x-mas to help me out though.

Something about these is off. I don't really like them. I just think the shape is off. I do think the blk/wh/blue looks more on.

Just wanted to throw it out there that I'm selling an original pair of the Olympic ZF96 on eBay. Check the sig for the link.

Or feel free to make offers. I'm trying to get rid of them to get up some cash for something for my wife.
smile.gif

^ First off, calm down telling me about rules that you're unsure of. And yes, you're unsure, because you're asking a question right there in themiddle of your reply.

Second, no, we have never warned or banned someone for mentioning something one time in a low-key thread like I just did.

In threads where a hot release is coming out (like the Jordan Countdown Packs), we make it clear that NO ONE is to be buying or selling in the thread, but wemake that clear from the beginning, and we do it for this reason: the release is hot, and we don't want the thread to turn into a bunch of people gettinghook-ups through the thread, and a bunch of people providing hook-ups through the thread. The thread would be ruined if we allowed that, and the people theactually want to talk about the packs won't be able to, because the thread will simply be filled with people buying and selling, and very few peoplediscussing the shoes.

Third, if it bothers you that much, PM me about it. This thread isn't for you to keep me in check; it's for the Zoom Flight 96s.

FNL.com has them on sale for 70, you may or may not be able to use that $25 off code, I dunno

Got them yesterday from Finish Line for $69 less a $20 email coupon. These will need some time to break in.

i am in MD and those shoes have been out forever
a few months now
they arent tight and they arent selling

Saw them, very nice indeed. With all the Jordans coming out though, I wont buy them unless they are lesson that $30.

Use coupon code 140387 for another 10.50 off. It comes out to 71 shipped for either pair including tax. The 25 off, or 20 percent did not work.

Back
Top Bottom