Zoom Flight 96s already out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by ASchwartz44

They are in Finish Line's system so we should carry them.
That's strange cuz I searched the database for almost 10 mins and the closest thing I found were AF89. If so can't wait to use my ED on them.

holla..
291865225.jpg

Hmm -- I don't know about those...maybe it's the laces.

Cuban: Have you seen the navy joints w/ the odd print on the overlay that normally has the patent on it?

i seriously hope cubanbee that those are real...why would they do that to such a classic shoe?

Originally Posted by B1LLY HOYLE

Hmm -- I don't know about those...maybe it's the laces.

Cuban: Have you seen the navy joints w/ the odd print on the overlay that normally has the patent on it?

yeah man, I've seen 'em. The colorway isn't bad, but not really diggin that print.. How do you feel about 'em?
dmxgod - you hope that they're real?

heres pics from kixandthecity.com

80wxedg.jpg

6qe0t2v.jpg

edit my bad i didnt cee the pics on page 1 it didnt load on aol for some reason

This is great news, I got two cousins that work at footlocker....time to hit that 30 percent off discount

I wore these my senior year of HS basketball...I don't see them doing that great this time, except initially with employees and sneakerheads...

For the people who asked...in order for a Nike to hit their projection "introduction" date, which in this case was 1/1/08...they must ship theproduct from overseas to retailers BEFORE that date...sometimes, shipments are early, thus retailers will have them on store shelves early as they want theshoes as soon as they can possibly get them...most of the time, retailers are allowed to request that Nike deliver them 15 days prior to the "intro"date so that they have time to get them to stores by 1/1/08...

Also...both the Grey Zoom '96 and Black/Carbon/White Zoom '95 will be in stores around 2/15/08 as they both have 3/1/08 introduction dates...

JM

Saw these today in the Manhattan Mall Footlocker in NYC, think I might cop tomorrow.

i was hesitant on buying b/c the tint of the sole looks more like the blk/carolina aj5's that came out last year than that of the originals.
but nonetheless i bought em for the memories of 7th grade bball.

Will these be aroung next friday? Are there as many as these as there is the Bakins? because I want to cop but won't be able to until next weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom