ZOOM GENERATION LEBRON PICS (actual shoe)..here..

Its been awhile since I have put up a post on NT. I am deployed overseas witht he Army so I have been force to keep my thoughts to myself.

Anyways, I guess if nike paid me 100 million dollars I would play in my socks let alone those things. Maybe the Lebron's will grow on me. Though I doubt it.

what is up with that BUSTED-*** chrome strip on the toe?

looks like they dipped into the Jumpman Showcase parts-bin for that one.

jj

:x
sick.gif
:\
ohwell.gif
:rolleyes
eyes.gif
: :x
sick.gif

[/url]

Most of you have forgotten that those will NOT be his signature shoes, as confirmed by some insiders on here. We haven't seen the actual sig. shoe yet. The Zoom Generation is going to be a limited shoe and Lebron will wear them for only a game.
Been on Niketalk since day one, took on an honor to be a member on: March 29, 2001 ...Js4sale

A) I've been informed by MULTIPLE sources (from Nike and LeBron's peoples) that the sample you see here is NOT the final sample. There WILL be changes. Maybe not major ones, but big enough that no one wanted photos of this version to get out.

B) There's no way he only wears that shoe one game, considering ALL of Nike's top designers had a hand in the design process. Like it or not, I'm 99 percent sure that is his signature shoe. I'm betting he starts the season in a player-only version of a shoe that already exists, like the Zoom Flight 2K3.

first off, fear23-- thanks for the pics. i remember watching espn "the life" with lebron the other week and he was talking about his sig shoes. he said something like "theres gonna be 5-6 mysteries about him on the shoe" and we'd have to figure out what those mysteries were. now looking at the shoe, theres really only one overwhelming mystery: why the hell is it so ugly!!!??? i mean, sure, the retro craze is in effect and we see it permeated althroughout popular culture; but to design a 2003-04 shoe for a player whose supposedly gonna be the "future" of the game and make it look straight outta a 1990 catalog-- there's something wrong about that. i know that nike hasnt done too well lately by introducing shoes that look way too futuristic (vc, vc2, hyperfl, etc) but to completely digress and return back to 1990... well, it just doesnt make any sense. hopefully, like slamEd said, this wont be the final version of the shoe; hopefully, the whole design crew at nike will join forces again, invite a few sex-change operators, and get into some serious overhauling/redesigning business. maybe then, these shoes might look better, more modern, and worth the $110 sticker price. i mean, i like lebron and hope he succeeds in the nba, but i also hope that nike will regain their senses and put out a decent lebron shoe for people to cop. thats all.

Quote:
they look like an old model of some bootleg pippens
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"You can tell a gangsta soon as he come through the door. he don't wear Calvin Klein, he don't wear velour. He got some cortez or some Converse on,All-Stars, G'd from the hat to the floor"-Kurupt

SlamEd im happy after hearing about there being changes...........
Definition for ARFF- A blocked shot or rejection.
Arffinater- One who arffs a lot.

they look like that jordan XIX silhouette
<<---"I'll show ya'll how the X7 look like almost..."-Fabolous

Quote:
Its been awhile since I have put up a post on NT. I am deployed overseas witht he Army so I have been force to keep my thoughts to myself.

Just want to take a sec to thank you for serving our country. :smile:
smile.gif

I guess the Generations are growing on me just a little bit, but unless they make some major changes this shoe will not be copped.

Thanks for the pics!

I will definately cop two or three when they hit the outlets.

One to were cause i'ms ure they'll perform well and just to begin my Lebron shoe collection.

Wow. Those are horrible. Good job Nike. Have fun with those Lebron, :lol:
laugh.gif

[table][tr][td]
"Kick the sandman in his sack, stay up late insomniac!"​
[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]
So818Cal​
[/td][/tr][/table]​

Taking into consideration what Slam Ed has said (and feeling that he is certainly correct)...

for the people who said that this WON'T be his signature shoe...can you answer me the question I have asked a couple times all ready...will the release version say "LeBron" it as these do?

JM

Those look a 100 times better than the catalog pic. I kinda like them. Would I pay full-price for 'em...no way. But they're decent.

They're growing on me... :D
happy.gif

COPPIN'.
[/center]
Reppin' From Van-City to Charlottetown and ALL points in between! NT Canada- Join Here!
SELLING: Blank or custom T-SHIRTS, ALL colors, all sizes... LOOKING FOR: Jordan Bulls Authentic Size 48, 52 or Pro-Cut​

Hey SlamEd, good to see you post buddy!

And the shoes are still ugly, hopefully, (well for Nike's sake) they make some major changes

"You can prance, and you can dance, but when it comes to relations...keep it in your pants!" - Kurt Angle

Are you DMXperienced?

Bret Hart - The best there is, was and ever will be? No doubt!

Back
Top Bottom