ZOOM GENERATION LEBRON PICS (actual shoe)..here..

SlamEd, these shoes should be the actual shoe...Not Samples. They were shown at a recent Nike sales meeting for a large sneaker chain, and these meetings are for buyers too look at to see if they would order them for their stores.......I can't see Nike showing potential buyers Samples.......By the way, can you get me a job at your mag....i'm here in NYC! :D
happy.gif

Well...the shoes are growing on me, hopefully the other colorways look even better....Is there supposed to be an all black colorway coming out?
"They say when you play with skill, good luck will happen"

Those are definitely samples, the same as the one I have. The "real" shoe won't be done for a few more weeks.

They don't look have as bad as they did in the catalog. They aren't that bad at all, they're not great, but not bad.
"One thing that I hated to do in school was reading out loud" - Choppa

Thanks for the pictures!

Not too big on them, but I think I'll have to see them up-close before I can decide.
I'm the king of the blacktop hoopin' half-court shots I come correct your stats are wack compared to points that I drop, I play to win and I'm playin' for keeps, I'm keepin' my game tight and fofillin' my hoop dreams. 95-4
04/16/03 - The Game Will Never Be The Same
Blazers21NTNP : The Gallery

I'd like them even more if they didnt have "lebron" on the tongue, that is so :x
sick.gif

IMO they are too white

|I
tired.gif

I feel sorry for Lebron...
but hey, i'd wear these forever if somebody gave me $90M

/\/\//\

actually C is for cookie...according to the cookie monster.

but on the real...those look like some "bootleg pippens" and "whats up with that taillight on the back of the shoe"? lol ...they aint even ugly..they fugly.

What a cop out by Nike to revert to older styles instead of trying to create something new. If those were some 70.00 lower-price-point Nikes for JC penny, you guys would not even look twice at them. That big ole goofy outlined swoosh gots to go. These are trash IMO.

*sigh*

AWFUL :x
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom