Zoom Insoles for ball

Im not sure if this is the right place to post this, so mods feel free to move it if need be.
I have a pair of burgundy xiii's but without any insoles.. i want to use these for ball this season, so i was thinking of getting some of the full length zoom insoles to wear in these.

Has anyone tried using them as it is without another sole on top?

Im not sure if this is the right place to post this, so mods feel free to move it if need be.
I have a pair of burgundy xiii's but without any insoles.. i want to use these for ball this season, so i was thinking of getting some of the full length zoom insoles to wear in these.

Has anyone tried using them as it is without another sole on top?

without an insole on top, your toes will rub on the front of the insole where it cuts off and no arch support

with an insole on top, makes the shoe too tight

without an insole on top, your toes will rub on the front of the insole where it cuts off and no arch support

with an insole on top, makes the shoe too tight

XIII's already have heel and forefoot zoom. Adding more zoom would be

A:Overkill.
B:Unnecessary raising the foot
C:Toe box tightness
D:Reduced court feel
E:Stupid

XIII's already have heel and forefoot zoom. Adding more zoom would be

A:Overkill.
B:Unnecessary raising the foot
C:Toe box tightness
D:Reduced court feel
E:Stupid

Chamilitary03

I wouldnt ball with them with no insoles. The zoom in the forefoot already can bottom out with a standard insole. Definetly throw in any insole... but no need for a zoom one

Chamilitary03

I wouldnt ball with them with no insoles. The zoom in the forefoot already can bottom out with a standard insole. Definetly throw in any insole... but no need for a zoom one

Back
Top Bottom