• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Went to my local HOH for the 2nd chance pick ups. Got there first with about 7 total people showing up after me. Manager comes out saying they only got 2 left. Then they decided to do that guessing what size they have left game. SMDH should have just been FCFS for 2 pairs. Yes I'm salty lol

South Coast? If so, I was there too. I agree with you. It should have been fcfs.
which idiot came up with that bright idea? I hope they don't bring that to nyc

dont ya'll hear other peoples guesses and eliminate them? After three Thats 6 guesses, not one of you won at least one pair? :lol:

I guessed for my size 9. Dude behind me got a 10. And my man who was 3rd guessed his sz which is 9.5 right?

sz 7 tho
mean.gif
 One day they will be mine 

Nah. But dude said if no one guessed right, we keep guessing in the order of arrival until someone guessed the size left
damn that sucks. So in theory if you bring 10 ppl with you u could guess close to every size.

I got to HOH NRS a few minutes before 6 pm (the pickup cut off) and managed to snag TWO pairs of the Kobe 8 Preluds!!!!!!!

Ok, so it was for a size 5y and 6.5y. 
laugh.gif
  They had a bunch of people waiting on one unclaimed size 8 but I scooped up the 5y for my sister's birthday and the 6.5y I will keep as a conciliation prize to striking out on my own size. 

Last edited:
which idiot came up with that bright idea? I hope they don't bring that to nyc
it's a dtlr in New Jersey that used to do that when they were still getting Jordans to try and stop the resellers.... They made u guess what sizes they had left you had 1 guess if they didn't have that size you had had to get out of line

Depends on the price. I bought the kobe 8 ss @ 240 and they charged me 24 dollars so like 10%, even if it's a preorder

Last edited:
To dope in person.Finally got the 1 prelude that I had to have.

Last edited:
okay now prelud pack finally come to end. so i like to summarize all of them in one.

the best one for me is prelude V (no doubt i like kobe V after all).

prelude I -> i don't go for it , i didn't like it the shoes or colorway
prelude II -> damn nike china change rules for raffle tickets (you have to use credit card and i got none >: )
prelude III,V,VI,VII,VIII -> NDC china babyyy :smokin
prelude IV -> miss out completely bad, have some work to do so don't have chance to line up for raffle or cop through NDC

after all this prelude pack is released by nike basketball not nike sportwear division so that's why nothing change so much compare to the each of original shoes. last time i read about gentry humpfrey (NSW boss) talking about kobe retro he said they will release kobe retro again with basic colorway and more widely release done by NSW division. i hope they don't mess up with it so bad like they usually did with other nike retros :x

Back
Top Bottom