• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Same here. Only got the Prelude 1. Happy i got at least one of them. But all i really wanted were the 1,4,5,6. The rest i can live without.

Which kids footlocker is that up there!? My wife wants a 3.5 in the Kobe V!!!
Btw today I found the steal of the year for me literally! I know it's early but no way I get a deal like this ever!!! I found a pair of Kobe V Bruce Lee for $20 yes $20 and they are basically DS at a local flea market

bruce lees for 20?!
pimp.gif

The lady didnt know what she had, I even tried to low ball at $15 wouldn't budge lol, the only sad part is that it's not my damn sz! It's a sz 12 :frown: and I wear a 9

I thought the 2 was really nice but since it's not loud people tend to dislike it, as for the 3 I agree really don't like the model or the color blocking but to each his own

I'm In Utter Shock Seeing The Current Market Price And Scarcity Of The Prelude 1's :wow:

Took A Few Weeks Away From These Releases Because The 1 and 2 Were All I Had Eye's Set On.... A Rude Awakening I Must Admit!

And To Think I Passed On $500 On SEVERAL Occassions Back Closer To Release :smh:

I Better Jump On A Pair ASAP Before These Go Extinct In A Size 10 or 9.5!

Last edited:
So, I still have the prelude 8 window open with a COD on NDC running for a size 13. Is it safe to say I should go ahead and close this out?

HAHA :rofl:

Last edited:
Glad I this pack is over with. I had a feeling id get at least 1 of 8. I'm happy w my IVs and Vs. Wish I had Is but I refuse to pay any $ above retail.

Glad everyone who wanted a pair got em and for those who didn't, there's always another shoe!

Dude should have stayed at beverly

Not really like they have a choice. Managers at HoH NY got moved around too. I'm sure there was a bonus in it for the transfer. There must have been some shady employees hence the switcheroo. Now they just need to fire everyone at mercer lol

Does FC really have the Aston Martin pack in size 9 for $650? So basically for a few dollars more than one of the Preludes you could have that instead? Seems like a no-brainer if it were my size.
I ended up only getting one of the Preludes out of the 8 and that was the 8. A NT'er in here was more than fair with a price and we got it done.

Last edited:
Lot of the newer dudes don't know about the Aston Martin pack though honestly. Technically it's rarer than any of the Preludes, only 500 packs released, but hype tends to influence price more than anything else. I remember getting a pair of Lebron NYC Graffiti IVs a couple years ago for half of what South Beach 8s were going for even though only 250 pairs of the IVs released. Doesn't make much sense logically, but that's how it goes...

Back
Top Bottom