• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters

Geez I would pry go for the P3's for 300 bucks but I'm still trying to convince myself to not pay resell.  I'm gonna wait till I get my extra pair of Lebron 2K14's and flip them and use some of the profit for the P3's most likely haha.
I'd cop 3's for that much especially considering how high the other preludes are. Smart move though using the extra cash from the 2k lebrons.

I'd cop 3's for that much especially considering how high the other preludes are. Smart move though using the extra cash from the 2k lebrons.
Ya I didn't want a second pair anyways and it's not my size so I have no hurt feelings getting rid of it.  And if it leads me to more Kobe's I consider it a come up 

There's a size 8 P1 auction from the Restock on Ebay. I have it on my watch page. End in a day or two. Already at like 525 + ship, smh... I was hoping to scoop under $500... I have a feeling i'll never own this shoe... TEARS...
i dont think resellers care about it being from the restock, still gonna try to get crazy prices for em

Idk if this was asked already but will nikestore europe do a restock of preludes like nikestore usa??

Last edited:
we still talking about restock? 
laugh.gif

There's a size 8 P1 auction from the Restock on Ebay. I have it on my watch page. End in a day or two. Already at like 525 + ship, smh... I was hoping to scoop under $500... I have a feeling i'll never own this shoe... TEARS...
If you wanted it under 500 u shouldve scooped on RD. Now it's near impossible

Theres prelude 1's right now in my size that i can find for $650-$800. Anything higher i will not even look at pictures of. But the thing is there are people out there who will pay $850+. The 1's will be the last pair that i was reluctantly get.

As for the prelude 3's. Surprisngly they have the lowest selling value and then the 7's and then the 8's. The 3's are highly underrated in my opinion. Saw a pair my size for $260 last week. I should have jumped on it but my funds werent aligned right. I got my first pair of P3's for $280. The P5's are on this website for $550 if anybody is looking

Theres prelude 1's right now in my size that i can find for $650-$800. Anything higher i will not even look at pictures of. But the thing is there are people out there who will pay $850+. The 1's will be the last pair that i was reluctantly get.

As for the prelude 3's. Surprisngly they have the lowest selling value and then the 7's and then the 8's. The 3's are highly underrated in my opinion. Saw a pair my size for $260 last week. I should have jumped on it but my funds werent aligned right. I got my first pair of P3's for $280. The P5's are on this website for $550 if anybody is looking
$280 for P3 is still a good price imo. 

Wish I could discuss availability of the other shoes, but Nike is mad at me for leaking the Prelude 1 #s, sorry. But the "Foams" were def the least available shoe from the restock.
Just a larger image of the one posted in this thread earlier:

If you wanted it under 500 u shouldve scooped on RD. Now it's near impossible

My mistake there was not going for em IMMEDIATELY after RD to get the lowest price possible, figured they'd hover around $400-450... unfortunately they've become the most sought after and the prices shot thru the roof... SMH at myself...

As for the prelude 3's. Surprisngly they have the lowest selling value and then the 7's and then the 8's. The 3's are highly underrated in my opinion. Saw a pair my size for $260 last week. I should have jumped on it but my funds werent aligned right. I got my first pair of P3's for $280.

Edited before its construed as I'm trying to buy.

Last edited:
Wish I could discuss availability of the other shoes, but Nike is mad at me for leaking the Prelude 1 #s, sorry. But the "Foams" were def the least available shoe from the restock.

Just a larger image of the one posted in this thread earlier:

View media item 867493
Why do they even care is what i want to know? They decided they were going to make them limited as hell so they have to suffer the backlash . Like the backlash will changw anything anyway .

Back
Top Bottom