Zoom Kobe 2 Release

Quote:
m hoping its the black colorway
16022171_z.jpg

It's the home colorway... SRP is 7,495

^I'm guessing that colorway will go on sale. Hehe.
The worst disability, is the disability to understand.

7,495... good. they're cheaper (by a bit)... the discount card works for this right?

EDIT: guys... may feature na sa nikebasketball.com.ph about the Kobe IIs. April 19 ung release ata ng Blk/Maize and May 1 daw ung Strengths... sorry kung late... :tongue:
tongue.gif
LINK
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​

They should release the Crocodile Skin Edition!
wink.gif

[size=+2]

sapatos yan, hindi trophy
[size=+1](Team [/size][size=+1]Back[/size] [size=+1]Spasms)[/size]

[/size]

Hey guys does anyone know if PI is going to get these ZKII's the asia exclusives?

2hqfh1t.jpg

I heard their supposed to drop on 4/19 in asia.I live in San Diego CA and I'm looking for someone to help me out, to cop and ship a pair for me.If anyone can help please PM me.
"Kobe is in a no win situation, he's in hoops purgatory."- Scoop Jackson

^^^ Yan yung hinahanap ko... lalabas kaya yan sa hongkong anytime soon?? kasi dun ako magsusummer e

yo guys... good news for you it's already available at athletes foot glorietta.. kaya takbo na!!!! hehehehe

ahhhh i need the blk laker colorway ZKII soo badd
For Sale: Size 10 Fire Red III's
Lakers Eagles Dodgers

What's goin on, I'm from the states and I'm really trying to get my hands on the Asia exclusive colorway. I've posted numerous times in the post in the Nike forum only to be ignored, I'm hoping there is somebody in here who can help me out. If anybody is able and willing, I would really appreciate some assistance on this matter. I can be reached via pm or aim which is in my profile.

2hqfh1t.jpg
Seymore Cake

the black / yellow colorway has been out in hong kong for 2-3 weeks now, a little over 1,000 HKD (multiply by around 6 to 7 to get the PHP equivalent). you won't find them in the commercial spots, but they're all over the place in mong kok.
loved by few. hated by many. respected by all.

^ yep... a friend told me he got them from hk... HK$1100... around PHP 7k. he got a sz. 10... I need to save up for this... smh...
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
TEAMYANKEES​

I bought my lakers colorway to this shoe dealer kinda guy from hk lol, and i showed him a pic of ASIA's kobe 2,, and in my surprise, dude said "oh that colourway have been sold out man"...i was like BS haha, i never knew the came out yet..but they guy said he'll get one for me asap..

As i promised...some LA COLOURWAY... :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

DON'T GET CONFUSED,i'm just using my old OLY ZK1 box from last year :D
happy.gif
2u4ttzo.jpg
4h1wxmw.jpg
4fw4y1d.jpg
2nkoyvl.jpg

I just had to do it.... :rofl:
roll.gif