ZOOM KOBE 3 VS ZOOM KOBE 4

For people who own both shoes, discuss the topic please. If you had a big game tomorrow, which one would you wear and why? (Pretend both are broken in)

i would say i'd go for sure with the kobe 4s. just because their so lightweight. visit my video on youtube man.

IV but if you really want your money worth. Get a pair of Lebron VI or the new Zoom Phenom

i have both.. i would go with the AZK IV just because they look better.. but the AZK III will last you longer cuz it has air zoom...

The III because I like zoom air in the forefoot and a higher cut shoe. That's just me though. The IV looks way better.

Originally Posted by Jigga Boi

The III because I like zoom air in the forefoot and a higher cut shoe. That's just me though. The IV looks way better.
I completely agree.
I was going to make this post, but did a search and saw that it was somewhat discussed already...

Kobe 1's.......... tried both the 3's and 4's and felt too flimsy to me. The 1's were a good, solid, durable shoe.

i would go with the 4s. the 3s are higher cut but they dont give very good support and the traction isnt very good. their only advantange is the zoomcushioning in the forefoot.

the 4s weight less, give lots of flexibility while still providing ankle support, and have better traction. if your lunar foam hasnt bottomed out yet thenthese are the better choice overall.

i never felt my ankle was really protected in the ZKIV

having said that, additionally the full length zoom wins it for me

ZKIII

still got 2 more pairs on deck for balling. a great shoe.

I played with both of these shoes, and don't get me wrong but I'll still pick the 3's than the 4's..

It's a personal choice no doubt...but I agree that the ankle protection in the 4's are pretty weak.

The traction in the 3's aren't that bad, I've never slipped nor had any issues with them whatsoever.

The 4's just seem really stiff, where I like the flexibility and court feel of the 3's...they just agree with my feet more.

after a few months of playing in both.. i actually now prefer the III over the IV because of the cushion... the grip of the III aren't as good as the IV,but it still has very good grip... the full length zoom feels tons better then lunar foam...

Back
Top Bottom