zoom kobe 5 (mods please delete if already posted)

Originally Posted by jaeden

If anybody is looking for size 11 let me know. I may have a 2nd pair of the Chaos available.
any discounts included?
happy.gif
JK!!

i dunno bout the chaos yet but it's startin to grow on me.. probably coppin the away / del sol if it drops..

thanks for the lookout NT.

work by Eaton Centre so went by and decided to take a look. They had the chaos colourway.. copped a sz. 10.

Hope that helps out you guys! loving my pair

Are we getting the lee's or dk's? From what I hear the lee's won't drop... But the dk's might..

Originally Posted by lj12

Are we getting the lee's or dk's? From what I hear the lee's won't drop... But the dk's might..

OMG!!! if that happens i'll come out of retirement.. lol!

Anyone with BRUCE LEE V info on release in CANADA (if they even are) please let me know! PM as well if you got a connect on how/ where to cop

is it confirmed that the dk's are dropping at ftls? i heard they were going for $199.99........ i'll try and pick up a pair in the states if they still have em... oh well.. just happy to have gotten my lee's!!!!

hey guys just an update on the Kobe 5s

so my mistake at first, the chaos kobe 5s are a 15 store buy, found out when i read the release information (manager doesn't know how to read)

no bruce lee's or dark knights for foot locker so far, and pretty sure we're not getting them, champs might be a different story, but i'll try to get some info from them later

EDIT: just heard foot locker is stocking up some dark knight's soon

..Sneako; any news about how much damage the Dark Knights will be?
Hopefully, we got those Bruce Lee' but at a decent price..

the manager at my local champs told me the bruce lee's will be available.

i forgot to ask the price or the date though.

Wow, I can't believe it. I went into my local Champs today (in Ottawa) and they let me order the Dark Knights using the SPC card and have them shipped to my home. And it was double discount day for SPC so I got them for 30% off.

I went back in the store a little while later and the guy said that he got a call saying the SPC wasn't supposed to be allowed for the Kobes, but since my order already went through I was still okay. They were fixing the computer system so the discounts would not be allowed anymore.

Good deal for me I guess.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by Code6

Originally Posted by kaitoclover

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by kaitoclover

the manager at my local champs told me the bruce lee's will be available.

i forgot to ask the price or the date though.

When?

So I take it that ole boy was just talking recklessly because he hasnt come back.
Just to clarify myself, it was Dave, manager at West Edmonton Champs that I talked to.

I've known him from Calgary when he was a manager at Chinook Champs.

That's basically what he told me, but I've yet to go back to the mall and ask him the details.

Just PM me or something next time, rather than calling me names.

yeah, i've talked to him too and he said the same thing to me but did not clarify when the bruce lee's are coming. kobe's are too expensive here in Edmonton.

Originally Posted by nino24

can anybody get me some hookups on the DK or Away?

PM me. I Should be able to help you out if they still have your size.

I got my DK's yesterday (size 13), but I think I'm going to return them or put them on eBay. Just got too many black shoes already.

I think I'm going to wait for the team USA versions.

Back
Top Bottom