Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

Oh my god I think this Nike ID setup is going to MAKE this shoe.

Who's ready?

Last edited:
I hope they finally add gold as a color option. :nerd:

Would love to make some Big Stage inspired ID's. Even if it's just an all white shoe with a gold swoosh.

is that synthetic leather on the medial heel where the swoosh is? :nerd: GITD scale pattern is crazy. Might have to make a black and volt/GITD pair.

So the rumored xmas is just a nikeID sample? I predict that this shoe will be classic like the KB1,KB3,KB4,KB5

^^^ I'm more concerned about him referring to the KB3 as classic. Lol, joints sucked hard. So hard they completely revamped the line

I was on a sneaker hiatus when Kobe switched over to Nike so I wasn't on any Kobes until the Vs. Once i got back on again I try to get the ones i've missed starting with the IVs, ZK1, then ZKIII. Anyways i didn't find the 3s to be aesthetically pleasing but i still gave them a try. I actually like the ankle support, how they fit and perform outdoors compared to the ZK1. If they went back to mids, i wouldn't mind if they modeled it after the 3s just make them more breathable and better traction.

Back on topic. Looking forward to making a BS Away, DK, BL, USA, Del Sol(not feeling the sulfur too much), Carpe Diem, MLPS, and some original CWs if given the color options. Not gonna order them all :lol: but will order a couple. :smokin

III's were ahead of their time. They were great on court even if they weren't all there in the looks department. Those Lower Merion III's though.... :smokin

I just hope that if they don't release some of the old classic colorways we can at least ID some of the classics. That way it's a win/win situation aside from the ID price.

Personally I think the V's have been the best out of the ZK line....but I'm sure I'm in the minority

Personally I think the V's have been the best out of the ZK line....but I'm sure I'm in the minority

Before Kobe said his favorite shoe was the VI, damn near everyone swore the Kobe V was one of the greatest balling shoes of all time and the greatest Kobe.

Hell, I think the V's are most likely the best too. Love the VI's as well, but it's just hard for me to choose overall.

I'm going to respectfully disagree about the iii's. aside from them being just horrible to look at, they killed my feet and cut the back of my ankle. Colorways were boring too IMO

Hope we dont turn this in to another.."what's the best kobe line" thread like the other one turned in to.

On topic though, I'm beyond excited.
I wanted to ID a VI but I could never settle on a CW i was satisfied with.

I look at the KD ID and the Lebron ID and there options all seem good so I expect these to be good.

Before Kobe said his favorite shoe was the VI, damn near everyone swore the Kobe V was one of the greatest balling shoes of all time and the greatest Kobe.
Hell, I think the V's are most likely the best too. Love the VI's as well, but it's just hard for me to choose overall.

i have the exact same feels. i love both the V and VI, and i have trouble putting one in front of the other.

Back
Top Bottom