Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

^^ (yes i know this is out of topic material so ill discuss it just this last time and move on to the real topic) the Vi's for me slipped off my foot too many times to count. ive tried everything to prevent this. they do feel great but i cant ware them to ball. the iv's were PERFECT shoes for ball and the best looking kobe IMO.
anyway...... how about them 8's lol

Had the same problem but a runner's loop solved the problem for the most part.

Still no love. I have a feeling this will pop up while I'm at work and I won't be getting much work done...LOL

i was messing around with iD in my sleep...it's that serious...what happened?! back to sleep |I

lol thread is funny.

since it says system do you guys think they are gonna charge 100 dollars more?

Just got to work hoping I can start the process...WTF :smh:

Still dont see them, maybe they release after 12

I'm thinking the same they went back to afternoon launch. Lebron and KD went live around 9pst/12est give or take, but they were available to order right away. Don't think they feel the need to rush since you can't order until the 20th.

The LeBron ID went live before noon. I believe the KDs did also. I get to work at 7:30 Eastern and the first thing I did was make an ID

I think the ID preview for the VII's last year went live sometime in the late afternoon eastern time.

Back
Top Bottom