Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

:lol: So I'm assuming there will be no 1st batch options being ordered any time soon. Hilarious how these options are trash! I'll save this to my locker and let it collect dust.
View media item 157769

After seeing the NIke Chaos IDs in person i think these look better. I ended up ordering both versions anyway lets see how they look when they come in.

My ID. Inspired by the Kobe Chaos VI but replaced the purple w/ the blue to give it a little more pop. 

mtr-490845535&bgc-na&wid-300

Wish there were more color options for the XDR outsole...

Got these on the way for outdoors.  Thoughts?

I love the print. Don't know what it is, maybe that the pattern and colors on the pattern seem refreshingly different to me. I think some are not happy with it cuz it's not conducive to copying famous colorways. Don't get me wrong, I copied the cannons to make a pair of lebron X id's, but orange snake print in and of itself is just sick for a hoops shoe, IMO. The fact that Kobe VIII's feel incredible for actually playing just adds to the idea that this model doesn't need to "recreate" anything. I think the low cut also favors print cuz there's simply less of it, so it can't really get too obnoxious lol..

If the print colors werent preset it woulda been awesome. Also they need to put a solid base and that sulfur like print or maybe a fade on the ids as well. The preset color prints kinda limit what you can do. The orange, red and purple ones are dope, they need a mainly black one tho

your bank account is gonna be deflated.........2, 4, 5, 7, 8 :lol:

I'm liking the white midsole and white/clear outsole combo too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom