Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

I bought the same patches and I bought aglets for my yeezys but those patches look like a pain to get on and I couldn't get those aglets to stay on, I just sold my solar yeezys the patches and the aglets for 220 shipped taking a little bit of a loss but I don't care

gonna re-make the solars on 9 ID, just wasn't crazy about it in person with the 8 solid black pattern
You gotta use tape or somethin to beef up the ends of the laces for them aglets to work.

Yep them patches are supposed to be iron-on but you gotta use glue for best results.

You gotta use tape or somethin to beef up the ends of the laces for them aglets to work.

Yep them patches are supposed to be iron-on but you gotta use glue for best results.
I used tape it was a pain in the *** to apply the right amount of tape in the right spot and even then they could still fall off I just said screw this too much work

what kind of glue did you use for the patches? I think on the 9 I am going to make the solars again and order patches yet again but I think I can apply them to the 9 tongue easier, that 8 tongue was vinyl so I knew if I tried to iron it on it would melt

I used tape it was a pain in the *** to apply the right amount of tape in the right spot and even then they could still fall off I just said screw this too much work

what kind of glue did you use for the patches? I think on the 9 I am going to make the solars again and order patches yet again but I think I can apply them to the 9 tongue easier, that 8 tongue was vinyl so I knew if I tried to iron it on it would melt
Glue is called Aleene's super fabric adhesive...apply nicely or it makes a huge mess

Finally got movement on 1 of my 3pairs. I guess nike uses more expensive shipping because my tracking says i'll have them friday by 10:30am! I like that s__t! Lol!!

U all know, normal shipping says "by end of day".... That is trash!
Still no movement on my pair. NDC order status said shipped last Friday, got shipping email 2 nights ago, but the tracking info just says that a label has been created :rolleyes. I was hoping to have em by Friday :\.

Last edited:
Still no movement on my pair. NDC order status said shipped last Friday, got shipping email 2 nights ago, but the tracking info just says that a label has been created
eyes.gif
. I was hoping to have em by Friday
ohwell.gif
Same with me.  Been checking throughout the day the past week to see if they'd been picked up... Nothing still

Still no movement on my pair. NDC order status said shipped last Friday, got shipping email 2 nights ago, but the tracking info just says that a label has been created :rolleyes. I was hoping to have em by Friday :\.

I got my 1st "shipped" email friday for 1 pair.

Then i got 2 "shipped" emails yesterday for the other 2 pairs. So im projecting their shipping normally takes 7-8days.

I'm kinda pissed. I wanted to make a pair with XDR soles to hoop in and saw the shoes were gone. Considering the reg 8s aren't built for outdoor play I don't really know what to do now.

I'm kinda pissed. I wanted to make a pair with XDR soles to hoop in and saw the shoes were gone. Considering the reg 8s aren't built for outdoor play I don't really know what to do now.
If it makes you feel any better, I ordered my first pair of iDs with the xdr sole option.  IMO, the xdr used on nike iD is a scam -- no more durable than the standard option.

I posted some comparison pics a while back which you can find in my profile.  If you want an 8 for outdoors, a GC pair is your best bet

Those are only available via ebay right? (were never released in the US?)

How quickly did the sole of the 8s (reg and XDR) wear out?  I couldn't find the comparison pics you posted.

I bought the same patches and I bought aglets for my yeezys but those patches look like a pain to get on and I couldn't get those aglets to stay on, I just sold my solar yeezys the patches and the aglets for 220 shipped taking a little bit of a loss but I don't care

gonna re-make the solars on 9 ID, just wasn't crazy about it in person with the 8 solid black pattern

That's why I made mine with the black pit viper material

Can't be too mad right? I mean there were up for like a year and a half.
To me, it didn't count until they gave us Solid Color Options, bc they never gave us anything really dope pattern-wise. So more like 5-6 months tops.

I sure wish they didn't troll and take them off in the Middle of the Day though.

I was making mine last minute, then went to add to cart and they removed the product during the process at like 1pm in the Afternoon. Atleast end it at Midnight.  
mean.gif

just checked ndc and one of my two pairs that i got the almost finished email for on monday have shipped....   (haven't gotten the shipped email yet)

the label must have just been created as there isn't any info on ups about it yet.

Back
Top Bottom