Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

Finished job.
Nice bro, definitely a big upgrade.

Let me ask a question since i have never messed around with painting shoes.

If you screw up with the Angelus paint on materiel like the tongue logo, do you have time to wipe it off or are u screwed?

Last edited:
Nice bro, definitely a big upgrade.

Let me ask a question since i have never messed around with painting shoes.

If you screw up with the Angelus paint on materiel like the tongue logo, do you have time to wipe it off or are u screwed?

Thanks man.

But there isnt any time to wipe.

I used extra fine brushes, and i BARELY dipped it in the paint. So i made sure that i didnt have a lot of paint on the brush to make any mistakes.

Angelus is very thin so once it hits the material, its on there. Took me about a hour total to do both shoes and it dries quick!

Last edited:
Slim for the heel cup signature, did u do the method suggested here, where you paint over it and scrape off the excess paint after it dries?

I want to try that, makes me nervous though as a paint virgin lol

Slim for the heel cup signature, did u do the method suggested here, where you paint over it and scrape off the excess paint after it dries?

I want to try that, makes me nervous though as a paint virgin lol

Yes i did. I was nervous but i went for it. Used a toothpick, came right off. Heel clip is not scratched, paint is on the signature, im pleased.

Those are iPhone shots. I will post better shots when i get off work.

Last edited:
Great news so apparently nike my have lost my ID, and I have to wait until Thursday too either know if its lost or not. F*** U NIKE and UPS

Great news so apparently nike my have lost my ID, and I have to wait until Thursday too either know if its lost or not. F*** U NIKE and UPS
mean.gif
  oh boy not cool

My pathetic life consists of: check kobe 8 id thread, check kobe 9 id thread, check kobe 9 thread....go to bathroom
Repeat

C O O K # 45

This crap is why i left NT in the first place ....omg

My order from 3/16 that I got a shipped email on 4/11 still has not updated.... a few days ago I got a 20% off code and today I hit up chat to see what the hell is going on, they said they did not know and would contact UPS and email me within 24-48 hours. I asked for a code and got 15%.

Glad i got the codes but at this point wondering where are my kicks?! :x

My order from 3/16 that I got a shipped email on 4/11 still has not updated.... a few days ago I got a 20% off code and today I hit up chat to see what the hell is going on, they said they did not know and would contact UPS and email me within 24-48 hours. I asked for a code and got 15%.

Glad i got the codes but at this point wondering where are my kicks?!
sick.gif
damn, i'm in the same boat.  guess i need to chat again.

this is getting outright ridiculous. If your not ready to ship the damn things then why send out the email? 

Back
Top Bottom