Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

So does anyone know if the all-star colorway will be a limited release or not? Cuz in the past, the all-star 2k4 and 2k5 were both pretty limited. I hope it's not...that's the only colorway I really like out of all of them.
"If you don't believe in yourself, no one else will." ...Kobe Bryant

EDtrigger: Are their fit similar to 2k5's? So if i wear some size in 2k5, should i buy the same size in ZK1?
<<<<WANTED:XVIII (sz 11) >>>>

Quote:
EDtrigger: Are their fit similar to 2k5's? So if i wear some size in 2k5, should i buy the same size in ZK1?

I made pics about 2K5 versus ZK1, this is one of them :
zk1_h2k5_7.jpg

you can find out that they're almost identical in length from bottom view, what you should note is that ZK1 has really snug feel in forefoot. There're much more padding from sphere inner. in my case, same size fits me well.

zk1_h2k5_6.jpg

see how the teeth cut, both follow free scenario~~

my post about 2K5 v.s. ZK1

Quote:
sorry, what do you mean by...find that the latest lace hole break up after couple wearing

zoom_kobe1_26.jpg

from my friend's experience, if you pull laces too hard, this thing will break up.

wow thanks for cleaning up the post Jrose much appreciated...
gives everyone a clearer point on the release dates...

didn't even notice the similarities in the ZK1 to the 2K5 thanks EDtrigger for that.. and the amazing info on the ZK1 vs. 2K5.. looks to be VERY similar...

can't wait for these kicks to hit the shelves.. and to start seeing kobe commercials

from what know, there was a change made to the top (plastic) lace hole from the picture shown. B1lly, can you confirm this?

also, regarding the All-Star questions. very good questions! most seem to know nothing. The GR that comes out on Feb. 11 does have the All-Star on the inside of the tongue. so the question is, is there another color coming out All-Star weekend or the same with special additions (box, lazer, etc).

anyone with more info?
[/b]​
[/b]​
[/b]​

yes blk and gold.so the 18th?
Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly-Robert Kennedy.
go 49ers and Lakers

KDAY or jmadidas please let us know the real deal on the blk/gold zoom kobe 1

we need to know if they are dropping! please!! help niketalk out!

Found this over at hypebeast.
mmarrc.jpg

I don't get why they aren't having this in LA or Houston(host of this years all star game). The only reason I can think of them having this event/shoe exclusive to chicago is because of the white/red/black colorway.
WANTED:
True Air Max '97 sz 11.5 or 12
I'm looking for these in any condition, used or new.Contact info in profile.

According to Nike...there were to be 4 Quickstrikes.
SO far there has been:
1) the UNDFTD one
2) the Urban Stadium one
3)this Chicago one.

So one more to go?
[/b]

I said a while back there will be four quickstrikes the four one I heard back then was new york. Hope this helps

that event in chicago is sort of wack. they are auctioning off the shoes..........so they will be at least $750 a pair or somethinng like that. anyhow anymore concrete info on the blk/gold pair??

KDAY said they were releasing............maybe he was wrong.

Back
Top Bottom