Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

jrose5

Banned
MAKE ANY CORRECTIONS

ing for Michigan at forward, a 6-9 freshman from Detroit, MI #4 Chris Webber; at forward, a 6-6 freshman from Austin, TX #21 Ray Jackson; at center, a 6-9 freshman from Chicago, IL #25 Juwan Howard; at guard a 6-5 freshman from Plano, TX #24 Jimmy King; and at guard, a 6-8 freshman from Detroit, MI #5 Jalen Rose. They were known as the "Greatest Class Ever Recruited" or simply known as the Fab Five ~ Mitch Albom [/size][/b][/size][/color][/font]

Nike Reps keep sayin they ain't com'in out, but Niketalk keep sayin they will.

I'll stick with the reps on this one.

Can anyone tell me how high the shoes are? Maybe compare the height to another nike shoe like the Lebrons or something? Also maybe there is a lowtop version? Any info on that if there is one at all?

^ archived

i'm really liking the mpls edition, those will definitely be copped along with the blk/yellows.
<--- i stole this avatar. thanks to whoever made it

unless the black and yellow are a quickstrike that not one person knows about, there is know way they come out 2/1. that is a week and a half before the general release and would make no since.
[/b]​
[/b]​
[/b]​

So is Feb 1 the truth or what?? These are the ones I'm waiting for over all and any other releases.

Just as it always has been stated many many times on NikeTalk, the first day of the month is the tenative release date not the actual release date.
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Starting for Michigan at forward, a 6-9 freshman from Detroit, MI #4 Chris Webber; at forward, a 6-6 freshman from Austin, TX #21 Ray Jackson; at center, a 6-9 freshman from Chicago, IL #25 Juwan Howard; at guard a 6-5 freshman from Plano, TX #24 Jimmy King; and at guard, a 6-8 freshman from Detroit, MI #5 Jalen Rose. They were known as the "Greatest Class Ever Recruited" or simply known as the Fab Five ~ Mitch Albom [/font]

can someone who has the AZK's or has tried them on talk about the fit of the shoe...does it run big, small, true...does it fit like the 2k4's...any info would be nice, thanks

I think it runs true to size. a bit long in forefoot. no big issue in arch, considering I got some asian feet. from my past couple wears on court, I encounter some heel slide. not much, but it happened. not a big issue sine forefoot is lock tightly with sphere inner. really snug feeling.

cushion is only minimum in key area. You won't feel springy insole from this shoe. even less cushion than 2K5 from what I experienced. sphere around heel won't cause you trouble in getting in the ZK1. The two carbon underneath and surround the heel works some on stability. I won't say they gave the shoe a dramatically improvement via an extra carbon, but the outcome is that ZK1 got stability above average.

triangle shoe lace hole can help you tighten up easily. with thick shoe tongue(thick leather with sphere), you can feel sweet hug from the ZK1. the outsole pattern cuts deep, I guess they can hold up for a long time even you use them outdoor. traction is a little avove average.

the shoe is not feather light. Since ZK1 and ZLIII are both designed by Ken Link, you would feel the similarity in design philosophy between them. delicate adornment, awesome texture treatment, and most important of all, they're both solid made. (however, one of my friend who have MLPS ZK1 find that the latest lace hole break up after couple wearing~~hope they solve it in the general released version)

In short, ZK1 provides great court feel with great comfort. but I won't image I could score 81 with this.....40 pts at most....haha....

zoom_kobe1_blk_3.jpg

ed.kenlu.net

Thanks for cleaning it up Jrose.

MPLS copped, not sure about all stars with the XXIs dropping and Answer Is in the same month.

It was stated in the previous post that the reps say the black/yellow was already a quickstrike release (UNDFTD) and they are no longer available.

It doesn't sound like they're coming out. They're extremely similar to the black/purple in terms of color placement - they look like a simple swap of each other.

They're probably keeping it as one of those special PE colorways that the general public only gets a taste of. I thought that was how the 2k5 was going to turn out last year, with its extremely specific Laker colors.

I think Curly also said that a home colorway was in the works. My money is on a white/yellow similar to the white/purple he's wearing, only because the main black away colorway that's already coming out is purple-based.

sorry, what do you mean by...

find that the latest lace hole break up after couple wearing

thanks

[/b]​
[/b]​
[/b]​

I've got the bat signal up in the air but instead of Batman it says CURLYONE. Can you confirm this Feb. release on the Blk/Yellow?
This really screws everything up for me, Red XXIs, Wht XXIs, ZKI AS etc...... When will they stop? I gotta buy my pr. plus the little man's verbally abusing you for the 81 KB8 lit ya'll up for. I bet you want the ZKI more than anybody. :lol:
laugh.gif
Just kidding!!!

wow...I kinda miss the old thread. LOL. Can't wait...THe time is near!
She had my fighting for air. She told me to come, but I was already there. AC/DC

Back
Top Bottom