Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

DAtQueenCullect. I usually wear a 11 1/2 and when i went to my local footaction, all they had was 11s. So i tried them on and they fit like a glove. These shoes are very comfortable, and there is no rubbing anywhere, (i say that because with my 2k4s and 2k5s i had some issues with the strap and the heal rubbin and causin blisters). Hope this helps

Yes they do fit .5 bigger. Go down one and you've got perfection! The AS colorway is an instant classic very very reminiscent (sp) of the AJ1. Im seriously thinking of copping another pair.

I hope if there is a QS ZK1 it is after the 16th because I don't get paid until then, looks like I will be spending more than I thought this month.

i'm very surprised that nikebball.com hasn't put up an all star home page yet. i remember about this time last year, they had one up that showed all of the nike players that made the squads. then the had a page that showed all the events that were happening each day. and they had the 2k5's w/ the 8 and the all star vc section where they showed the dates they were releasing at niketowns and on the site; also the cool grey shox bomber too. nike's got us on lock now...

What the hell is this... attack of the newbies???? WE DON'T TALK TO OR BELIEVE IN THE REPS. But to each his own. If you feel you need assurance from Nike reps then continue to talk to them
[/b]

i just received my AZK1 from pys.com but they are way too big. Do u think its possible to exchange them for a different size in a shoe store in mall.com

exchange them @ footlocker/champs and say you got them as a gift.

champs isn't usually really strict about an exchange.

Hey all, I love these kicks, very comfortable. They definitely ran big on me...I have worn all 11.5 and a few 11s, and the 11s I got in these are a tad big, but I doubled up on sox and they were straight. I just have a question for anyone who has called in them...Has anyone else experienced creasing in the teeth, like across the teeth horizontally? This was the second time I balled in them and they got major creases like right through the middle of the teeth, which was kinda disappointing, I might need to get another pair just to rock and keep fresh. haha. Otherwise, I love these bad boys.

Quote:
We keep hearing from everyone whose ZK1s fit a half-size to big. Can those of you who fit perfectly post as well.

It fit true to size fo rme, and I normally wear a size 10. I tried on both size 10 and 9.5.

on nikebasketball it never said the quickstrikes were going to be azk1s. I bet they are talking about the lebrons.

Derek
$140 Superbowl AF1 size 11
$100 Black and Gold Patent 1s size 13.5

i dont care what anyone says. there will not be any kind of all star special kobe shoe on ndc.com. i already told you guys it was gonna be the lebrons and vc's but you just ignored it.

and if im wrong, sue me :lol:
laugh.gif

Buy My OG Nike Air Penny 2 With OG Box Size 12 On EBAY Now!

i normally wear an 11 and feel they fit true to size, but this might be because i have wide feet. i honestly think that the fit depends on each person.

Quote:
on nikebasketball it never said the quickstrikes were going to be azk1s. I bet they are talking about the lebrons.

zzzzz9vk.jpg

P'NG--- Purple & Gold

http://[URL="http://www.myspace.com/shaq34kobe8

I know why ya'll been hatin on shiekhshoes.com now. They got me. I will get them from Nike on the 18th.
C O O K # 4 5

I know alot of you guys are quoting what its says on NikeBasketball about quickstrike opportunities during all star break, but nowhere in that statement does it say anything about them being AZK's...does it?? Quickstrike opportunities could be any all star shoe...not just kobe's...i know you guys are hoping for something special, but if anything the quickstrike opportunities will probably be other shoes (possibly more lebrons, or maybe a 2k6 quickstrike)...

any one have information reguading the black and white colorway? Ive heard they come out 4/14
and also heard 4/22. any pic other than the ones on the first pagee??

not sure why anyone would trust that rep dena or any rep for that matter. she could barely spell, i'm pretty sure she's clueless.

Quote:
Dear Mr. DePalma;

The shoes will be sent on Friday or Monday (depending on when we get them here in the warehouse). We will send you an email with the tracking number.

The address should be OK.

Thanks for your order.

Sincerely

phew, i think im ok

what happened with you chad???
[/b]

Alot of people already have the azk1 im just waiting for the the black/canyon gold ones those are :x
sick.gif
:x
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Everyting negative pressure, challenges is all an opportunity for me to rise. Kobe Bryant

Back
Top Bottom