ZOOM KOBE III (3) REVIEW!!!!!

my pair lost its pillowy cushion feel after one game, although its still very responsive
also, i have a problem with the tongue

the tongue on the left shoe always seem to go down all the way to the top of my foot, even when i lace through every hole and tie it as tightly as i can.

other than that no complaints

it seems the most of you have worn and like kobe's past models. my question is a choice and hopefully you guys can take into account what i prefer. imlooking for cushioning on the inside, lightweight a feeling of ankle support even if its not that great. but mainly cushioning. i have two choices the M4 orthis kobe 3. i have to purchase one of those to ball in since i sent my XX2's into nike when the sole started peeling off. i have had every melo in thepast and love them for comfort but they are kind of heavy. any idea of what may be the best shoe choice for heavy balling? Thanks NT

^Why do you have to get them from NDC? Check eBay or another site...and they just hit at Nordstrom Rack for $50.

Yea the Kobe III is a great shoe, I had my doubts at first but I love them. It's a great hoopin shoe, and alot of people don't like the style, but Ilike it. Kobe is my favorite player too, and I'm a diehard laker fan as well. I'm definately coppin the MPLS Kobe bryant III edition that comes outtommorow! Kobe and L.A. All Day!!!

I'm slowly realizing that I wear an 11.5 instead of my regular 12...

These shoes are very comfy but I'm not sold on them being that great of a hoop shoe like some people are saying

Solid shoe? Yes.

GREAT shoe? Not at all.

The traction and forefoot responsiveness are that underwhelming that this shoe overall just isn't that great.

If you Kobe fans think this thing is the best ever...just wait til you play in Hyperdunks...
laugh.gif

The traction and feel of those KILLS these.

The traction and forefoot responsiveness are that underwhelming that this shoe overall just isn't that great.
You are so right about that....it's like when I wear these the toe box is so roomy that it just feels as if I can't feel anything at all.
Wearing two pairs of socks doesn't help either....come to think about it, I had the same complaint about the ZKII as well

ditto on the cushioning on the forefoot and heel. the zoom air is not as responsive as i thought. heck, the zoom rs had more responsiveness than that. feltlike cardboard to me. the tongue cuts into the front of my shin as well. yikesss.

yea the hyperdunks do seem a lot better than thesse - how long does it take to break in (azk3) i have a game on tuesday and wanna bust themout

^ they feel as good as they'll get right out of the box -- I wouldn't worry about a break-in period.

Am I the only one who felt like the forefoot was higher than the heel? I tried these on and thought I was wearing Strength-shoes with zoom air.

^ The heel definitely sits low...which I thought felt unnatural and I like feeling spry and on my toes...

Am I the only one who felt like the forefoot was higher than the heel? I tried these on and thought I was wearing Strength-shoes with zoom air.
Felt like? Dude I thought that was pretty obvious
laugh.gif

nike-zoom-kobe-iii-2.jpg

The Zoom Kobe III would have had greater performance and cushioning if Nike put in a dual density sockliner with shock pads and a full length carbon fiberspring plate.

^^^
laugh.gif
ok we get it. i swear thats like the 3rd time you mentioned those things. I'm sure only the smallest percentage of people would notice if thosethings were incorporated into the shoe. Zk3's do have carbon fiber though.

Anyway so which one is better performance-wise: Zoom Kobe 3 or Zoom Kobe 2 Lite?

Originally Posted by Three6mafia2007

Style - 10/10 (this is the biased opinion, sorry I didn't keep my 100% WORD)
Neck-Breaker!!!!
Just because he may have shown some favoritism to the shoe that a player he likes endorses doesnt completely destroy his credibility or make his review unhelpful. I rarely do this, but I have to give you the
indifferent.gif

Coming from
TEAM KOBE
It's all about the 24!
KB24 = MVP
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom