Zoom Kobe VI Review Thread Vol. Better than the V?

hey has anyone balled in the XDR version of the shoe. I'm thinking about ordering an overseas pair that has the XDR outsole for outdoor ball. I already destroyed my glass blue pair after 5+ outings.

hey has anyone balled in the XDR version of the shoe. I'm thinking about ordering an overseas pair that has the XDR outsole for outdoor ball. I already destroyed my glass blue pair after 5+ outings.

Originally Posted by deftronix

By crumbling I mean when the insole totally gives way and folds on itself, the insole completely slides under your foot from the heel towards the toe
that shouldn't happen. wrong size maybe?

By crumbling I mean when the insole totally gives way and folds on itself, the insole completely slides under your foot from the heel towards the toe

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

They may have been a half size too small but I wouldn't think that would be a factor.  I exchanged the first pair that did it and had the same problem with the 2nd pair.  If footlocker takes back my AJ 2011s I'll give them another try with a half size larger.

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

They may have been a half size too small but I wouldn't think that would be a factor.  I exchanged the first pair that did it and had the same problem with the 2nd pair.  If footlocker takes back my AJ 2011s I'll give them another try with a half size larger.

omg the part where the shoe flexes, the midsole came off the upper. There is a hole there and the scale is coming off at the part where the upper folds. poor glue job? the hole gets bigger when i bend my feet.

omg the part where the shoe flexes, the midsole came off the upper. There is a hole there and the scale is coming off at the part where the upper folds. poor glue job? the hole gets bigger when i bend my feet.

Just scooped up the white playoff del sols. So clean. The white fabric on the shoe and tongue is a pearly white although it looks straight white in pics. Diggin the new material they used on these, the upper outer layer of the tongue isn't mesh like on most VIs. Its more like a really soft memory foam type material. In between rubber and leather. I'm sure one of you know what it's called. Gradients look alright, I'd like to see that style in some different colors, a deep cobalt blue would be dope but not the blue they used on the dukes. 

Edit: Woops, meant to post this in the main VI thread.

Just scooped up the white playoff del sols. So clean. The white fabric on the shoe and tongue is a pearly white although it looks straight white in pics. Diggin the new material they used on these, the upper outer layer of the tongue isn't mesh like on most VIs. Its more like a really soft memory foam type material. In between rubber and leather. I'm sure one of you know what it's called. Gradients look alright, I'd like to see that style in some different colors, a deep cobalt blue would be dope but not the blue they used on the dukes. 

Edit: Woops, meant to post this in the main VI thread.

nike canada says they will give back a shoe of equal performance. i may not get the same shoe back so ill just use it for now. if the hole becomes very large, ill return it. i prefer a nike gift card but w.e

nike canada says they will give back a shoe of equal performance. i may not get the same shoe back so ill just use it for now. if the hole becomes very large, ill return it. i prefer a nike gift card but w.e

Has anyone washed their VIs yet?  I knew I was going to regret going with white laces/tongue on a hooping shoe.  

Has anyone washed their VIs yet?  I knew I was going to regret going with white laces/tongue on a hooping shoe.  

Originally Posted by PandasKicks

Ill probably sprain my ankle(s) in these too.

good.. with that attitude. 
and i hate the white base on these. it stains yellow smh
tired.gif

Originally Posted by PandasKicks

Ill probably sprain my ankle(s) in these too.

good.. with that attitude. 
and i hate the white base on these. it stains yellow smh
tired.gif

For those that ACTUALLY played in these. Which has more traction on dustier gym floors? the translucent outsole (glass blues, duke, rice etc) or the regular rubber soles (del sol, china, concord, etc)?

Back
Top Bottom