Zoom Kobe VII Concept

Originally Posted by southbeats

Looks good man. Upper just looks a bit like the CP3.IV. If these released I'd definitely get a pair. Good work.

Ditto.

Originally Posted by southbeats

Looks good man. Upper just looks a bit like the CP3.IV. If these released I'd definitely get a pair. Good work.

Ditto.

grin.gif
Originally Posted by heyitszachm

i can definitely see this being a kobe shoe, much better now that you've added the details

grin.gif
Originally Posted by heyitszachm

i can definitely see this being a kobe shoe, much better now that you've added the details

too much like the current Zoom Kobe... need to show more evolution. more detail on the midsole too. If it is going to be a smooth midsole with no texture, then at least put in some shading to show contour and shape. Keep developing your ideas. I like that black/red colorway, especially the multi color accents in the side panel.

too much like the current Zoom Kobe... need to show more evolution. more detail on the midsole too. If it is going to be a smooth midsole with no texture, then at least put in some shading to show contour and shape. Keep developing your ideas. I like that black/red colorway, especially the multi color accents in the side panel.

Back
Top Bottom