Zoom LeBron III Birthday Bundle, READ!

Let's hit Nike with a class action lawsuit (I'm dead serious). Misleading product information. Yes they said there were only 1000 bundles, which we took to mean 1000 shoes, 1000 shirts, 1000 belts. But in actuality there was a loophole for more shoes to be produced. When Blockbuster did that stupid No Late Fees, they got hit with a class action lawsuit for misleading customers. I think everyone got free video rentals. Considering that was a matter of a couple bucks, and this is a matter of about $100, we should sue for $50 vouchers. Who's with me?

Quote:
Let's hit Nike with a class action lawsuit (I'm dead serious). Misleading product information. Yes they said there were only 1000 bundles, which we took to mean 1000 shoes, 1000 shirts, 1000 belts. But in actuality there was a loophole for more shoes to be produced. When Blockbuster did that stupid No Late Fees, they got hit with a class action lawsuit for misleading customers. I think everyone got free video rentals. Considering that was a matter of a couple bucks, and this is a matter of about $100, we should sue for $50 vouchers. Who's with me?

i think you should just return your package(s)

Nike prolly got Lawyers that can gobble that case up
Fill Your Bowl to the Brim and it will spill, keep sharpening your knife and it will become blunt, chase after money and security and your heart will never unclench. Care about peoples approval and you will be their prisoner. Do your work then step back. The only path to serenity. - Tao Te Ching

You have no basis to sue them...they said there were 1,000 Limited Bundles...not 1,000 Limited pairs of LBJIII Bdays...

They are still right if they just made 1,000 "Limited" Bundles but had extra pairs of LBJIII Bdays to sell somewhere else...

If they "campaigned" to have 1,000 LBJIII Bdays pairs in the world...then you have a case...otherwise, your case will be dismiss in a second...

dOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces) AIM xxx dOubleO xxx

Quote:
i think you should just return your package(s)
I was thinking about doing that. But I'd still rather keep them because I do like them. You only get a voucher for returning merchandise right?

Quote:
You have no basis to sue them...they said there were 1,000 Limited Bundles...not 1,000 Limited pairs of LBJIII Bdays...

I do have a basis. That's why I brough up the whole No Late Fees lawsuit. There weren't any Late Fees there (like advertized), but there were restocking fees.

Thanks JoJo. I can't wait to get my (2) pairs without the belt and shirt. I thought I would like the belt, but I will never wear it. This is perfect for those who really like the shoes!

Quote:

^^^haha you funny...just forget about it,whats done can't be undone,i'm still satisfied with my purchase.i'm thinkn bout coppin another pair that i can rock.

:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

this is for all the resellers that copped them to sell. ya'll got what you deserved.

seriously i think the world would be a better place if all of us just bought WHAT WE LIKED and passed on what we don't like.

i didn't like the bdays, so i passed. i could call my little sister back in manila to go get them now, but even for retail i STILL don't like them, so i won't.

for people that liked them that bought them, as someone said before, it's not really that bad - doesn't nike sell some BRS belts for $125 or something like that? you paid $65 for a belt and a t. nike sells some t-shirts for close to $30. it's really not that bad of a deal.

i'm just glad all the grimey resellers got what they deserved. hope ya'll lose money. karma is a b-ya.

..nothin's ever promised tomorrow today..

yeah man..the guy that bought 4 bundles..he must be really pissed right now...i highly doubt he sold all 4 bundles...and the ones he sold he prob ain't make much...shoulda just let real collectors buy them.

Don't know if this has been posted yet, but I was wondering if anybody got anything extra, on top of the packs that they ordered? Yesterday when I got home, there was a package from BRD Direct with only a B-Day shirt in it. I checked the invoice and there was no unit price, nor was there a total price. I checked my credit card statement online and there was nothing from Nike except for the packs that I ordered (3). So I was wondering if anybody else got anything extra as well?

Thanks Folks
Mama say, tuck your chain son, they'll take it.
Then I hit her with one of them steel faces.
Like, I'll be damned Mama, they know who I am Mama.
I'm still your little boy, but to them I'm the MAN, Mama.
-WAYNE-

any1 know where I could still get a pair in a 7-8.5?
Shoes are addicting

Fall 7 Times Get Up 8

Quote:
this is for all the resellers that copped them to sell. ya'll got what you deserved.

seriously i think the world would be a better place if all of us just bought WHAT WE LIKED and passed on what we don't like.

i didn't like the bdays, so i passed. i could call my little sister back in manila to go get them now, but even for retail i STILL don't like them, so i won't.

for people that liked them that bought them, as someone said before, it's not really that bad - doesn't nike sell some BRS belts for $125 or something like that? you paid $65 for a belt and a t. nike sells some t-shirts for close to $30. it's really not that bad of a deal.

i'm just glad all the grimey resellers got what they deserved. hope ya'll lose money. karma is a b-ya.
co-signed.
just my $.02

I'm happy the peopkle who bought 3+ packs got messed up, they deserve it for making it more difficult for those who weren't able to obtain a pair.

With that said, the pair I purchased (sz 8.5) fits me too small, so if anyone is interested, hit me up at MezOne718@tmail.com. Just the shoes, not the package, for 180$.

F/S: AJ 14s $99/LASER 4s/BRED 11/LBJ /MELO/AJ 1-XX/ [/b]CLICK HERE
CLICK HERE
CLICK HERE

$180 is a very GOOD price IMO. Buy them from MEZ! If there were a size 9, I would of copped!. I got my (2) pairs from Kingcrux for $170 shipped each. Thanks!

How did anyone mess themselves up? All you have to do is return the bundle and viola $250 is right back in your account.
[/center]

well I'm sending my bundle back.

figure I can get the shoes and tee on Ebay for $200-$210, save $50 and forget the belt.

[/url][/center]

does anyone have a size 13 they want to sell. i just want the shoes no shirt or belt. get at me

Back
Top Bottom