Zoom LeBron III Birthday Bundle, READ!

Wow.. I wonder how many will end back up on nike.com for sale in a size 10.5 or 11....
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
[/b]
You know what Rolls Down Hill Don't You?
Who Will You Call When "They" Make More than You?

that colorway hideous, but because there limited.............people say there fire.... im glad i saved 250.00
OG SNEAKA HEAD SINCE THE 80'S
<------MIAMI-VICE Those are my boys. the dynamic duo of the 1980's.
TEAM-OLDSCHOOL "YOU GOTTA DO THE TIME"
TEAM PLATANO ""que paso"? Big Ben aka "Dr. Phil banks"
KRS1>50 CENT

Quote:
i am sending my brothers 10.5 back this week...

Did he not want it? I have a possible trade offer if your interested for a two for two swap involving a stealth and something else..

hit me off line..

Holla
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
[/b]
You know what Rolls Down Hill Don't You?
Who Will You Call When "They" Make More than You?

ok well I took my bundle back to a NIKE outlet today.

story

I was checkin out my invoice and I seen that it only listed the shoes as being paid for. I take a 3 items in and they go to refund me $266.88 just for the shoes :wow:
eek.gif

almost :frown:
frown.gif
the invoice didn't have my CC number on it so they has to call and confirm how I paid.

>:
mad.gif
NDC told her it should contain 3 items I had them on the counter so I just gave em up, worth a try i guess....?

also she rang the shoes up after words and they were only $125 I couldn't buy them back, they said they have to ship them back because they were limited release.

peace.

[/url][/center]

so given the current events overseas what's a decent price to pay for the bundle?
swingman #7 ***[/b]​

^^ That would have been a nice move...return and then buy the shoes separately..heh..close Zach but not close enough :smile:

dOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces) AIM xxx dOubleO xxx

awww, a lot of sadness in this post :frown:
frown.gif
. where's that cat who was swearing to me up & down that they would be worth $500 by the end of the month? i told you that you were making a big mistake.

Are they going to release elsewhere? Or turn up in Footaction or something like some other "limited" shoes?
"The Way, the Truth and the Life"

--- Food for Thought ----

"A man without knowledge of his past is like a tree with no roots." - Marcus Garvey

Macgyver, that was me and I said 2 months.

But yeah, looks like I was dead wrong.

I don't see why everyone's like, "I'm glad I didn't buy that bundle." Like Zach did you can just take them back. Surprised they didn't give you a hard time at Jeffersonville by the way.

:pimp:
pimp.gif

Strugglin since January 3rd, 1980.

Back
Top Bottom