Zoom LeBron III Birthday Bundle, READ!

Post if you're going to be on-line at 12PM PST/3PM EST to purchase a pair of Zoom LeBron III Birthday Bundle--

:pimp:
pimp.gif

birthdaylebron0oa.jpg

[table][tr][td] Keep Your Hood Safe[/td] [/tr][tr][td] START SNITCHIN'[/td] [/tr][tr][td] E-mail: sdh7009@rit.edu[/td] [td] AIM: S50H[/td] [/tr][/table]​

Those shoes are so nice.
New Jersey Nets
#15 Vince Carter #35 Jason Collins #44 Marc Jackson #24 Richard Jefferson #43 Linton Johnson III #5 Jason Kidd#12 Nenad Krstic #0 Jeff McInnis #31 Lamond Murray #34 Scott Padgett #10 Zoran Planinic #30 Clifford Robinson #11 Jacque Vaughn #21 Antoine Wright

I'd be grimey and resell, but I don't even know if I'd make my money back on this stupid package.
i'm the boogyman
AND I'M COMING TO GETCHA​

250 there crazy maybe swossh.com has these
"And who knew dude would play ball for the NBA
Would make a mistake on the who know it stayed still in the way
Who knew that would be his last shot, who drew up that play"- Jay-z

[/b]​

I'm gonna wait until the 31st to see if they are just going to sell the shoes seperatly. I won't buy the pacakge, but I will buy the shoes. If not then oh well, I would rather spend my money on the white/red XIV's. Now those are some ill shoes :pimp:
pimp.gif
AIM- makaveli002003

You see...There were 1000 BUNDLES created, but an unlimited number of the shoes produced?
AIM- makaveli002003

I will but only if I'm sure they aren't releasing four days later.
<-------- Hoos>Chokies

250 aint worth it
Out Da Window Like...YEE YEE... CUZ CUZ...On Da Hood Of Da Scraper Like...WHA WHA!!!

honestly, how much do you guys expect these to resell for. the last bdays were going for 500 so what do you think about this time around.

i think i will be getting them tomorrow.
finally on Niketalk after years of waiting to be accepted. This is ajordanxi from iss.

Looks like I'm only copping one pair. I wanted three. I have $600+ in my bank account, but I can't go under $500, and my dad doesn't have a whole lot of money now.
<-------- Hoos>Chokies

Quote:
do you always post things late on purpose? Or do you not check recent posts before you make new topics?

this is like the 8 billionth post on this topic.

..nothin's ever promised tomorrow today..

I'm scooping 1 pair.
"I use to hustle for Jordan kicks, now I do it for a brick ...." - Cormega

^^ Slim and none...
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
[/b]
You know what Rolls Down Hill Don't You?
Who Will You Call When "They" Make More than You?

Back
Top Bottom