******ZOOM LEBRON VI ACTUAL PICS****** Enjoy!!!!

Here you go.....The Zoom Lebron VI!
This colorway will be limited and will be a 10/1 release.....There will be an all black colorway that will be available 12/12. This is the lightest Lebron todate at 14.5 oz. One of the best Lebron shoes IMHO! I don't remember the price, sorry! Enjoy the pics!
dvkmsn.jpg

From the pics they are decent but everybody who has seen em has said they are one of the best to date so I'll reserve judgement for clearer pics

It's not off, there is a carbon fiber plate that supports the heel that wraps around, and in the pic(camera, sorry) the plate is covering part of theswoosh.

Swoosh looks crazy but on closer inspection it is a normal-shaped black swoosh on carbon fiber wrap/backing. Sweet.

p.s. thanks for the pic Fear!

Not limited in a sense that you won't be able to get a pair...Limited in that the big chains(Footlocker, Finishline etc.) will carry more than the smallerstores.

Umm why wouldnt they be limited.. it seems the only shoes that nike releases anymore are very limited..
and i am getting very tired of it.!!!!

i think these are pretty sick, and ive always been on the fence about lebrons. gotta see more pics

Pretty nice. Kind of reminds me of the Air Max Penny Chitown Colorway. Can't wait to see more pics hopefully of the white/navy colorway. Nice to see someLeBron's that are lightweight.

looks a million times better than the Vs...

Thanks for sharing the pics...if I remember correctly (and it was a while ago), u were the same person who released the first pic of the AZG right?...anyways,thx

i just remember back in the days i saved the picture and it had a "Fear 23" tag, lol...

a lot of ppl who contribute to the site have come and gone, its good theres still ppl like u, heh...

i thought this was going to be an april fools joke
laugh.gif
. The carbon fiber looks a little misplaced. They shouldve put a different color swoosh. Is thatvisible zoom?

Originally Posted by ldea

i thought this was going to be an april fools joke
laugh.gif
. The carbon fiber looks a little misplaced. They shouldve put a different color swoosh. Is that visible zoom?
me too. this is a good lookin shoe, not one that ill have to "grow" to like....

I think the bottom is too flat and the toe should curl up a little further, word to old ALPHA renderings. Also the midsole treatment is kinda boring. Not badthough.

Is the medial side the same as this one?

Pretty spot on to the sketches that were posted a lil while back except for the swoosh and the heel wrap.

They look promising

Back
Top Bottom