******ZOOM LEBRON VI ACTUAL PICS****** Enjoy!!!!

His shoes seem to take a step back instead of forward
smh.gif

Well.. Im just letting everyone know. Don't get involved with those pics too much because they won't like them. They will just look similar.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Well.. Im just letting everyone know. Don't get involved with those pics too much because they won't like them. They will just look similar.

Well that drawing that I saw looks exactly like the shoes that I saw. I don't know about what you saw or if you are just trying to tell someone somethingdifferent but from what I saw the shoe looked like that drawing and it even had VI on the tongue and everything. The tag even proved that information. I wouldlike to post a picture and everything but unfortunately that's going to have to be someone else. Not me. So yeah, all I am going to say to you guys isthat, the drawing that you see posted is actually where the ZLVI is at right now, and I give you my word for that. So if anyone tries telling you they are anearly stage of the Ambassadors or whatever, that's wrong.

Thank you.

P.S. Rock, I am not saying that you are wrong in any way I am just telling everyone what I know and from my knowledge. I do not know what is going to happenwithin the next couple months or until here on out... All I know is that's the information I have and that's all I have.. Peace.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

dvkmsn.jpg

>

It's like being at a club, getting drunk, hooking up with a dime piece......

only to wake up in the morning and see that the dimepiece is a rusty penny,
smh.gif

The VI look mush better in the darker "beer goggle" lens pic.

If Nike launches the latter version, they dropped the ball.

PS- Sorry to intrude, but I guess I missed it. Rock, what happened in Oregon (Nike)?
I actually like these. They remind me of Playoff12s...

Well... the total look to these (samples, redo's, pics, sketches, ect.)

all still look like hot garbage....
sick.gif

On to the Hyperdunks until someone steps up for Lebron's design team....
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

IMO, the last Lebron shoe where the IV's. Only the Yankee V's are worth buying.

If they keep this up, Nike should just retro the 2's and the 20-5-5's until Lebron retires, cause it damn sure hasn't gotten better since those andthe IV's.

Originally Posted by the5c00tinator

Well that drawing that I saw looks exactly like the shoes that I saw. I don't know about what you saw or if you are just trying to tell someone something different but from what I saw the shoe looked like that drawing and it even had VI on the tongue and everything. The tag even proved that information. I would like to post a picture and everything but unfortunately that's going to have to be someone else. Not me. So yeah, all I am going to say to you guys is that, the drawing that you see posted is actually where the ZLVI is at right now, and I give you my word for that. So if anyone tries telling you they are an early stage of the Ambassadors or whatever, that's wrong.

Thank you.

P.S. Rock, I am not saying that you are wrong in any way I am just telling everyone what I know and from my knowledge. I do not know what is going to happen within the next couple months or until here on out... All I know is that's the information I have and that's all I have.. Peace.
I said they don't look like the pics.... not the sketch.

Originally Posted by goldenchild12

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

dam...
LB's kix just getting more n more ugly...
just wnt to say eww...
the best lebron was the generation, the Is, and the IVs...thts it

they aren't getting ugly

they only 1's that are really ugly are the 2's.

the best 1's are the 4's followed by the 1's 5's 3's and 2's

wow...you are trippin...HARD. The AZG IIs are one of the best looking hoop shoes ever made. The lasering on the collar? HOT The Chamber of Fear AdCampaign? FIERCE And, it was a super solid hoop shoe.

the5c00tinator wrote:

RockDeep wrote:

Well that drawing that I saw looks exactly like the shoes that I saw. I don't know about what you saw or if you are just trying to tell someone something
different but from what I saw the shoe looked like that drawing and it even had VI on the tongue and everything. The tag even proved that information. I
would like to post a picture and everything but unfortunately that's going to have to be someone else. Not me. So yeah, all I am going to say to you guys
is that, the drawing that you see posted is actually where the ZLVI is at right now, and I give you my word for that. So if anyone tries telling you they are
an early stage of the Ambassadors or whatever, that's wrong.

Thank you.

P.S. Rock, I am not saying that you are wrong in any way I am just telling everyone what I know and from my knowledge. I do not know what is going to happen
within the next couple months or until here on out... All I know is that's the information I have and that's all I have.. Peace.

I said they don't look like the pics.... not the sketch.

Okay then yeah..

The shoes in the sketch look like a cross of the 3s and 5s. I like both of those shoes so the 6s could be good. I guess we'll see what they turn out tolook like and how they perform. As always, I buy my shoes to play ball in so performance is key...

-S

the first ones look super clean with the mesh and the carbon fiber with the white. second ones like kinda rigid. ill cop though smh at new nike sigs. why cantnike be good all the way from jordans to new sigs ? not just retros.

based off the sketch, it's pretty much a return to the 3's then? or maybe just a boot version of the jordan 23's?

^^^I agree I will continue to only cop PE's if this is the case...these shoes get a BIG
indifferent.gif

Nike has lost the mystique of creating dope signature sneakers. They have dropped the ball on LeBron and Kobe most recent sigs
smh.gif

Maybe I'm just trippin' but..........these actually don't look bad to me. The actual pics that is. They're very reminscent of some of myfavorite shoes, the Air Way-Up, and the Air Penny...add the responsiveness of the zoom air and I think they'll be straight. Of course depending on theprice tag. I think they should be about $109-$115 tops but because it's a LeBron Sig Nike will probably automatically place them in the $125-$150 range. Ijust wish the upper was smooth leather or a different material instead of that threaded type leather. Makes it look like a leather seat or something. I likenubuck on the all black pair, but then again all that black makes it look like a boot of some sort. My question comes in with the ankle stability. But otherthan that, they're definitely not fiyah, haven't been fiyah since the II's, but as I recall, dudes had problems with those when they were 1stpictured too. Then problems with the III's with that they were missing something like they should have a shroud or something, the IV's got a prettygood response with the foamposite, then the V's didn't get good reviews at first either but it's still a damn good basketball shoe performancewise. So, I guess I shall reserve my opinion till I see them in person.....

by the way, if anyone knows where I can get a pair white/blue or black/white-red V's in a size 13 PM me

Originally Posted by rickybadman

Someone else posted in another thread that LeBrons sig for next season is the "Zoom Power". This is true, or is this a shoe lebron will wear at the
beginning of the season

i believe the VI and the Zoom Power will both be released.(?)

Back
Top Bottom