Zoom Soldier II - How does it perform on the court?

ehh

I picked these up at the outlet tonight for $65, would use them for outdoor summer use if I decide to keep them. They only had one sz 15 left so I figuredI'd grab 'em, see what NT had to say about it and then return them or keep them.

They feel pretty snug, I'm a 15.5 ideally but I can manage with most 15's, these feel like they're pushing a 14.5 though.

Anyone ball in these for an extended period of time?

- Cushion/Comfort?
- Ankle support?
- Durability?
- Outdoor performance?

I'm leaning towards returning them even without playing in them, just walking around in them they don't feel amazing but I ball in Zoom BB 1's and2's mostly and most kicks don't feel great after balling in Zoom BBs.
laugh.gif

I hate mine. They have no grip whatsoever. I have some 13s, the grey/blk/reds, worn for less than an hr total, if someone wants to make an offer. I wouldalways start to wear them, get disgusted at the lack of grip, and run to the car to grab my Huarache 08s.

good cushioning
good traction
ankle support is okay
they probably run a half size small

are these really narrow? how narrow? if they are, i might have to just sell mine

the heel is very clunky and the ankle support is average. However the cushioning is really nice and bouncy

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

I hate mine. They have no grip whatsoever. I have some 13s, the grey/blk/reds, worn for less than an hr total, if someone wants to make an offer. I would always start to wear them, get disgusted at the lack of grip, and run to the car to grab my Huarache 08s.
how much would you like for them?

Has anyone had problems with their ZSII's eyelets breaking? The very first time I laced them up the eyelets snapped. I could always do a Nike Claim, but Idon't feel it's right in principle for me to have to pay shipping and handling for an issue that was defective from only lacing the shoe up.

I don't want a $93.50 walking shoe, y'know?

I have been ballin in the Soldiers II for maybe 3 months and they have not let me down but I think they are a bit too heavy, other than that I think they aregreat.

i never play in them cuz of the poor fit and chaffin problems in the achilles area. but i just skipped that lace on both shoes. i barely ware them now.

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

i never play in them cuz of the poor fit and chaffin problems in the achilles area. but i just skipped that lace on both shoes. i barely ware them now.

Guess we're in the same boat, I tried playing in them a few times, and my arch area and achilles would be raw and beat after a few hours. They're boxedfor me, unfortunately.

balled in mine bout...hmmm....6 months now, they held up perty good they mold to ur foot the more u wear em', only thing i dont like is the weightthey're pretty heavy, and for all of u with grip probs, mine has been fine, ocasionally have to wipe them off but all in all a good ballin shoe

Good cushioning for me, took a while to break in as they were a bit stiff. No problems aside from that. Good value for the money.

Back
Top Bottom