Zoom Soldier VII (now Soldier VIII) thread

Those arent the Soldiers that are out right now?
laugh.gif

They look better then the most soldiers especially the last few, but I still think the 1s were the best ones.

In the right colorway they would look good. I like this strap configuration more than the Soldier VI. But I'm sick of the reverse Swoosh already. :lol:

These are probably my favorite soldiers yet. I think they look pretty good! In the right colorway I might consider them better then the X. The X is just too bulky for me.

From NikeLebron.net 

LeBron James’  Soldier series is usually split into two halves – signature and Team Bank. Apart from releasing the signature colorways in the summer, the upcoming Nike Zoom Soldier VII  will be also made available in multiple Team Bank options for this upcoming season. The seventh installment of Nike LeBron’s Soldier series features a Hyperfuse  upper for lightweight durability and breathability, midfoot strap and inner bootie for lockdown and protective containment. The midsole consists of a phylon midsole with Zoom Air  in the forefooot and heel for low to the ground responsiveness. Power flex outsole was designed to not be overly flexible, allowing the player use of the entire foot as a lever for increased power on a leap

I like these. I hope they continue with the tradition of producing a color way with grey as the main color. Past two versions of Soldiers have had a grey model and they have been awesome.

I like the solid blue pair, would like those. Would like to see some other colorways done up like that.

I have always been a fan of the soldier series. Decent on court performer at a moderately acceptable price. That being said... I think these are a winner. The collar lining looks comfy and the fuse looks pretty rigid. I would love to get these on court, my only concern is that the traction looks iffy. Either way if they upgraded how well they executed the 6s, you can expect this to be my next go to shoe.

I have always been a fan of the soldier series. Decent on court performer at a moderately acceptable price. That being said... I think these are a winner. The collar lining looks comfy and the fuse looks pretty rigid. I would love to get these on court, my only concern is that the traction looks iffy. Either way if they upgraded how well they executed the 6s, you can expect this to be my next go to shoe.

+1

I agree, the aesthetics are average at best. The Soldier 6s, in my opinion, are unappealing but I grabbed them for cheap and their court performance is comparable or better than models that are 2x the price. If the Solder 7s continue that execution, I'd say kudos to Nike.

I agree, the aesthetics are average at best. The Soldier 6s, in my opinion, are unappealing but I grabbed them for cheap and their court performance is comparable or better than models that are 2x the price. If the Solder 7s continue that execution, I'd say kudos to Nike.

Only qualm with the Soldier 6s was the colorways that released and the durability. It looks like they may have addressed some of the durability issues with a thicker fuse. I sure hope that's the case.

The color blocking that was available for designers to mess around with demanded some crazy colorways that never really appeared. But comfort was unreal, traction was perfect out of the box, and weight and breathability were as good as you could hope. As you said though, if they can continue the trend, I'm all for it.

Back
Top Bottom