Zoom Soldiers III review (w/pics) Rapid Update

seriously, thanks for the review!! you're really pushing me to pick up those zoom soldier III
pimp.gif

i've only balled in my zs3s for less than 5 times. i would've put them to use more if it wasn't for all this rain we're getting. so once i losecount of my wears and play more in them i'll do my best to put some pics up. i just hope the pinky toe problem goes away in my next wearing.

the pinky toe issue went away on my shoes.. it hurt the first 2 wears, but now i don't any any issues at all...

^^^i had that issue the first two wears but its gone now as well. now im having an issue in the heel. it feels like theres a ball of fabric or somthing rightat the top of the heel counter and its annoying the hell out of my heel. its only on my left shoe though.

is anyone else having this problem?

About two months ago, I returned my 2nd pair ID's of the KB IV (great shoe to hoop in too!!) to niketown. With part of that refund and the coupon for the20% off they give you when you take stuff back, I got me a pair of the white toe caps. Since then, i've been hooping in my leagues in soldiers IIIs, threetimes/wk that is. Well, I just had to get me a second pair... very inexpensive, comfy and extremely supportive... Now, dont know why people want to cut thestraps, they are def functional! I guess unless it's for looks... check out eBay for some if interested

I like the Lebron's Zoom Soldier line better than Lebron's Signature line personally... his sig line shoes are so clunky

just copped the navy cw and the toe cap is not patent, but thats the way i like it. needless to say i didnt have the pinky toe problem and i have a littlewider feet

out of the 100s of sneakers i've had... these are by far the most comfort for my feet. I feel like rippin the court everytime I place them on.

They are super light.. but comfort wise the Lebron 6's kills these kix..

it just something about the 6's...the soldier 3's are very low to the ground.. but are super light...

these are nice though

im on the fence between these and the kobe IVs

when i first tried these on, i tried on a 9.5 but they were too tight and there wasn't a 10 to size up, aside from the sizing problem, i felt that theshoes were rather rigid, making them uncomfortable, how much do these wear in from its original condition (a substantial amount?)

is there anymore insight on pinky toe rub?

soldier III or kobe IV? Oo

Back
Top Bottom