ZOOM SPIRIDONS SUMMER 2016

This is one of those release people look back and kick themselves they didn't jump on it. If these see a discount (I don't think that will happen) you can guarantee I'm doubling up.
these will hit discount. way more produced than I imagined, not mad.

I paid full retail at undefeated when I was in vegas last month.

Don't regret it at all!

UNDS for thanksgiving and it felt oh so good!

These puppies are clean af

these will probably pop up at outlets like the Mark Parker HTM AM but who cares, it's a great shoe and I was fine paying retail...glad everyone was able to cop.

ANyone cop at 21M ? Any news on what other STASH products they have on sale ?

Funny how these are so readily available and times/taste have changed. It was the STASH AF1 low & AM95 release at Nort that was the first muti-night campout here in NYC. Glad I was too old for that then (and now)....

Hype is a difficult concept to pin down, like trying to build a sand castle with dry sand. But in this case it's simple - the silhouette is not popular. Thank god it's not popular with the larger crowd, more of them for people who enjoy it.

It's one of my favorite Nike models ever, like the Talaria that was thankfully not very popular with hypebeasts as well. I feel like the zoom running sneakers are always more underrated in comparison to the air max line.
If they now bring back the Zoom Citizen I'd be so lucky to own all three of my favorite zoom runners!

Ordered this morning and received same day, same day delivery available from mr porter in London. Quality is very good but I’ll be honest and say the excess glue was fairly visible on the midsole. I did see somewhere that these were not originally a tier zero release so it does not surprise me that numbers were quite high for them. Will be a future classic for true sneaker heads later on

38407CE3-A8F1-4A92-8930-2FC5055CCD2F.jpeg

Funny how these are so readily available and times/taste have changed. It was the STASH AF1 low & AM95 release at Nort that was the first muti-night campout here in NYC. Glad I was too old for that then (and now)....

keep in mind tho the cw is on a model that is nowhere near as popular as those 2 models. I'm not complaining tho

for those that have the stash's already, are they the same sizing as regular spiridons? i'm usually a 9 in most nikes, but for the recent spiridons i've been an 8.

do you already own a pair of spiridons? if so, what size are they and what size are your jordan/flyknits

lol. i've got practically every pair of spiridons that have dropped since the retro minus the non-white white midsole and tonal pairs. if i were you, i'd split the difference and grab the 8.5. i wear an 8 in spiridons and zoom flys and a 7.5 in practically everything else nike puts out. i could probably get away with a 7.5 but i find spiridons are slightly narrow in the toebox.

Back
Top Bottom