ZOOM SPIRIDONS SUMMER 2016

I guess the good thing (if theyre made like previous versions) is that they are damn tanks, like the foamposite of retro runners. They'll last for years and still look good.

Not thrilled about this being a nikelab release. I need a replacement for mine

I missed out on the royal pair by just a few minutes years ago when I got the black/red from @KVN who was selling both at the time.

And I finally found the purple pair deep in my closet after looking for a while. I had them in a replacement box and forgot to label it.

View media item 2097545

Last edited:
I just can't imaging Spiridon's sitting, even with that $175 dollar price point. 

And this is where location + demographic + initial price point can be your best friend, or worst challenge.

Too much stuff comes out now weekly to imagine these will sell out at Sports Zone, DTLR, Shoe City, Legends, etc., etc. etc. in my area. Once the initial OG heads, tag-alongs, and wanna be flippers get the initial pairs, these will sit.

On to the next one that has "re-sell" or "look at what I got on for IG" release.

The Cycle 101 these days...

Nike will always market the "fake sell out" on their site for the rookies, credit card chargers, and impatient ones. Doesn't faze me these days...

And this is where location + demographic + initial price point can be your best friend, or worst challenge.

Too much stuff comes out now weekly to imagine these will sell out at Sports Zone, DTLR, Shoe City, Legends, etc., etc. etc. in my area. Once the initial OG heads, tag-alongs, and wanna be flippers get the initial pairs, these will sit.

On to the next one that has "re-sell" or "look at what I got on for IG" release.

Nike will always market the "fake sell out" on their site for the rookies, credit card chargers, and impatient ones. Doesn't faze me these days...

Are they even releasing at all the retailers you just named off ?

I have a bad feeling that your point doesn't apply to this release. If these are anything like the Talarias then the number of retailers getting these will be low.

Not trying to hype them up. Talarias weren't too difficult to get but not all sizes were around once discounts hit.

I'm not taking my chance on these. One pair retail that I've been saving a 20% code for. Hopefully another at discount later on down the road.

Last edited:
I'm a size 13 so no chance in hell am I waiting for these any longer than the second after that countdown hits zero. 2 pairs for retail and hopefully catch a couple more down the line at a discount if they sit.

^
"July 18 in North America..."

nerd.gif

Talaria's reloaded.

I will be patient.
Que?  
nerd.gif

^thats what I'm saying too bro...I copped the talaria's the second they released on nikelab and never saw another sz13 outside of eBay and the other secondary market places. Not taking any chances on these either.

Edit: and now they're on the front page of hypebeast.com so forget about these being an under the radar release

Last edited:
^thats what I'm saying too bro...I copped the talaria's the second they released on nikelab and never saw another sz13 outside of eBay and the other secondary market places. Not taking any chances on these either.

Edit: and now they're on the front page of hypebeast.com so forget about these being an under the radar release
I thought I had at least till next pay check sMH

These aint the zoom flights or none of the turf joints DMV cats be rocking. These scream runner fan all over it. Street cats dont want these. They will move quick by the IG crowd

QS!?! $175?!  If the swoosh plug don't work, this might be a no go for me... can't do $175. not that i don't have the $$$ but i feel cheated by nike /= 

swoosh discount won't work on NikeLab releases. Nike lab releases only hit swoosh discount a couple weeks after. Looks like we allIn for that $175

I have a $25 gift card that will be used for these on SNKRS. I also have a $5 survey coupon, but I haven't seen any confirmation that these will be in NTNY (they're weird with what they actually put in-store). Regardless, like most of you, I don't trust waiting on these to hit discount but that $175 price tag is brutal...

Volt Talarias disappeared from NDC but I've seen random pairs at a local NFS from right at $100. Haven't seen a single 13 since the initial release though.

That said, I think I'll cop at retail.

Volt Talarias disappeared from NDC but I've seen random pairs at a local NFS from right at $100. Haven't seen a single 13 since the initial release though.

That said, I think I'll cop at retail.
cant believe i gave you my 2001 infared VI back in the day for $180 and the carolina sheed af1. wow you got over 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
After all the waiting they drop it at 175 . A kick in the teeth after picking them up for 50 at the outlets last time I copped.

After all the waiting they drop it at 175 . A kick in the teeth after picking them up for 50 at the outlets last time I copped.

Nike does it because they can. They're well aware of the thirst from OG enthusiasts, its just too rich for my blood.

Back
Top Bottom