ZOOM SPIRIDONS SUMMER 2016

today’s unDS

09F3187C-DC8B-4D81-BEF2-EB3B3CFC867E.jpeg

I also slept on Olympics when they first dropped - figured OG purps, blue/yellow were on the way. Picked up a twice worn pair off ebay for $140 and a DS pair of StockX for $200.

Ok so yes. I slept around release. And been chasing ever since. No 12’s EVER pop up and they are usually far too expensive

smh at myself for not getting those olympics, when it was available..

Told my friend we’re all going back and checking for certain pairs now that we see they’ve started rolling out the trash colors lol.

Only one I’m super after is the OG. Had the Lab release, chose to get rid of them and haven’t seen a ds pair since.

Told my friend we’re all going back and checking for certain pairs now that we see they’ve started rolling out the trash colors lol.

Only one I’m super after is the OG. Had the Lab release, chose to get rid of them and haven’t seen a ds pair since.

Been selling off a lot of pairs that dropped last year. Aside from the black and white Lab pairs, I think I have every pair that released in '16 now. I had dreams of having every colorway but after the last few months, I'm saving it for collabs and retros.

Back
Top Bottom