Zoom Terra Sertig Fall 2010 (OG colorway!!) UPDATE pg. 3

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

Originally Posted by SoleAddict34

This is a Sertig 2 with a Sertig 1 midsole. They should have just left the 2 midsole on, they're much more comfortable.
Holy crap you're right! I didn't even notice that at first.  Why Nike WHY!!?  It still doesn't look bad, and it wouldn't stop from copping these, but it would be better if they could just keep it OG.  It's like a sick mind game they keep playing with us or something, but I loved the comfort of my Sertig 1's so I'll still cop.
didn't notice that either

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Originally Posted by SoleAddict34

This is a Sertig 2 with a Sertig 1 midsole. They should have just left the 2 midsole on, they're much more comfortable.
they skimp there, what else is missing? Is it like the air180 retro that has missing forefoot air in the retro? My AT1s are very close to becoming unwearable. I actually caught a glimpse under the upper and didnt see any forefoot air. Maybe it was cast inside of the foam? Im beginning to wonder if the retros even carried over what the originals had in the cushioning department. 90% of the people out there dont know or remember what was in them initially, so whats to say they skimp there too? Shady stuff going on
devil.gif
no doubt there. anyone who's worn the original shoe of any Nike or Jordan model and then worn the recent retros can definitely feel the difference.  Nike maximizing profits.

when did those olive/red terra humara drop?
is there any place where i could see all the acg models

OG Terra Sertig Taxi/Chili Red/Black is the GOAT.
But I absolutely love the way that the Sertig I sole looks on the OG colorway of the Sertig II.
I'm in.
pimp.gif

about a week ago one of my local spots had the all purple CW of albis' sittin in an 8.5 for 30 bucks and i didnt pull the trigger went back a few days a go and they vanished, SMFH!!!! ever since i feel incomplete...

i love these types of nikes

but down south NO ONE likes them , these will be had for DIRT CHEAP if you wait .

Originally Posted by Twig1026

I really miss my yellow ones...those were so comfy
My grails.

I still have my retro pair of Sertigs, and just unDS'd my retro albis.
Easily the most comfortable shoe that nike has ever released.

Grave digging...but I came across these pics on BNYCBlog. Looks to be some very nice non-hybrid Sertig 2s and a interesting hybrid high top Humara.

Looks like they definitely went with the original midsole.  Thank God.  Here's pics of the OG colorway via sneakernews via Dr.Jays.  Can't believe these are out already, or at least they'll start showing up around the same time as infrareds. 

Jul 13 · Nike Zoom Terra Sertig – Blue – Black – Yellow – White | Available

IMG_4237-570x380.jpg

The first in a run of at least three different colorways set for Fall 2010 releases, here’s a look at an OG colorway of the Nike Zoom Terra Sertig.  This midtop trail runner would be a suitable addition to the All Conditions Gear lineup, but with ACG having been mostly phased out by the time their Zoom Air cushioning was available in the late ’90s, it’s most accurately a throwback to Nike’s rugged designs from a decade ago (this one was actually released as the Zoom Terra Sertig II).  This pair is done in one of the original colorways that blends Varsity Royal, black and Varsity Maize, and is available from retailers like Dr. Jays, but only at their 34th street location in midtown Manhattan.

Color: Varsity Royal/Black-Varsity Maize

IMG_4233-570x380.jpg

IMG_4235-570x380.jpg

IMG_4236-570x380.jpg

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

blue and black pairs copped on discount/sale.....

maybe they dropping the yellow pair too?
nerd.gif
smokin.gif

$35-40 at outlets, I'm in.  zoom + hiking boot = heaven for hiking. 

Back
Top Bottom