Zoom Turbine Sizing

midnitegreen

formerly austin066
was thinking of picking up a pair but need sizing suggestions.

if they fit true for you tell me if you would go up or down a half size if you had to. i think it's a lot more helpful this way since everybody's feet are different and true to size for one person is not for others.

my feet are wider than they are long with a very high arch, if that helps.

I'd go with my true size. I own four pairs, all size 10. One of my favorite shoes, but I kind of went overboard.

If I had to, I'd wear a 9.5, but there's no way I'd go with a 10.5. Either down a half, which would be kind of snug if you ask me, or your true size - which would be the best option.

And I would advise that you take care of the laces as best as you can, those things are hard to replace if they start to go.

Yea they fit true to the size
and a great shoe to ball as well
We get one day a year to prove we're not screw-ups and what do we do? We screw it up

u were able to find a pair still??? They're one of the shoes I'm still looking for in my size to this day. They're sooo nice to ball in.
"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody."-Bill Cosby

Yes, true to size or down a half. I wear an 11 for casual, but always a 10.5 to ball in. IMO GREAT SHOES!!!

Oh by the way, I have a VVVVNDS pair of patent leather Zoom Turbines, black/black/silver colorway sz. 11. I know I have no shame :lol:
laugh.gif

I've never found a 11.5 white/grey on ebay...they were one of the best ball shoes imo, even better than ultraflights.
"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody."-Bill Cosby

Back
Top Bottom