Zoom Vapor Air Jordan 3 Hybrid White/Fire Red - Cement Grey 8/26

93% of the ppl in this thread and those lurking in it, didn't know what a zoom vapor was. Or what it looked like two weeks ago.
fixed

saw these a few weeks back on the fake mixer's ig pg so i knew they were around the corner & was itchin for them

Last edited:
95% of the ppl in this thread and those lurking in it, didn't know what a zoom vapor was. Or what it looked like two weeks ago.
Guess I'm a 5%er  
wink.gif

95% of the ppl in this thread and those lurking in it, didn't know what a zoom vapor was. Or what it looked like two weeks ago.

Yeah you prob right, they don't ... But who cares honestly.

I didn't know what the air tech challenge 2 was early - mid part of last year, but I got 6 pairs n counting now.

Just because someone hasn't seen a shoe before doesn't mean they aren't allowed to like it when they finally see it and it appeals to them

I get what you're saying but it doesn't matter

I struck out on Wimbledons, the 3Ms, had no chance at Savile Row .. Plan on picking up the "night" version of the US Open pair from this year in the next cpl weeks

Yeah you prob right, they don't ... But who cares honestly.

I didn't know what the air tech challenge 2 was early - mid part of last year, but I got 6 pairs n counting now.

Just because someone hasn't seen a shoe before doesn't mean they aren't allowed to like it when they finally see it and it appeals to them

I get what you're saying but it doesn't matter

Calm down B, it's just a pair of shoes. Some ppl on this board get to involved with a pair of shoes...

Shout out to 160jordansdeep 160jordansdeep for being honest and not taking offense.

you have to know or play tennis to cop this shoe? :rolleyes

come on now. the shoe is limited, just shut up and try to cop

Calm down B, it's just a pair of shoes. Some ppl on this board get to involved with a pair of shoes...

Shout out to 160jordansdeep 160jordansdeep for being honest and not taking offense.
Lol I'm calm :lol:

Just the statement that u don't know what the shoe was a few days ago so now you can't buy it or like it is just ...

Last edited:

Don't know why people feel some sense of entitlement cuz they followed a model before others. This happens every time a new hype colorway of an older silhouette pops up. People cry this same song about once a month on the SB thread. Get over it

The congruency of the J-Rods and these are eerie similar. The Jordan collaboration obviously brings new people to this shoe. Who gives a damn if they like tennis, play tennis, or even know who Roger is. Bottom line, it's a Jordan.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom