Zoom Vick 2 to Return This Summer...

wow SMH. They just had to switch it. Looked wayyyy cleaner with black vick logo on back and red lining and logo on tongue. I'm passing unless I can get them for 40-50 bucks which is highly unlikely. Only pair I was interested in very disappointed
mean.gif
. I could maybe live with the logo colors being reversed but the tongue lining is really throwing it off for me, just doesn't feel complete.

saw these today. compared to the OGs the leather seemed much thinner. Same stuff they've been using on certain Trainer 1s. Definitely not worth the full retail so I'll take my chances waiting them out.

Just copped the vick 1 off ebay for a great price. Gonna look for the 2 and 3 to add after I get them in

Just copped the vick 1 off ebay for a great price. Gonna look for the 2 and 3 to add after I get them in

I had lots of separation issues with the Vick 3's I got off eBay. Fixable but still.

I'd be cautious with those Vick 1's as well.

Best of luck with them.

I had lots of separation issues with the Vick 3's I got off eBay. Fixable but still.

I'd be cautious with those Vick 1's as well.

Best of luck with them.

Yeah I'm def. gonna hafta keep an eye on that. Thanks for the heads up. I'll post pics with updates once I receive them.

Thanks for the heads up man. Repped

Last edited:
Yeah I'm def. gonna hafta keep an eye on that. Thanks for the heads up. I'll post pics with updates once I receive them.

Thanks for the heads up man. Repped

How were your pairs?

I finally saw the black/reds in person at outlet in Charleston. Very far from the OGs in terms of quality. No microsuede on toe stripe either. The addition of red at heel looked okay though. They were priced at $70 I believe. Had they been $50 or less I would've bought.

How were your pairs?

I finally saw the black/reds in person at outlet in Charleston. Very far from the OGs in terms of quality. No microsuede on toe stripe either. The addition of red at heel looked okay though. They were priced at $70 I believe. Had they been $50 or less I would've bought.

Damn can't believe I slept on the update. My bad. My pair was pretty clean, nothing major just some slight creasing and yellowing. Will post pics today when I get home

Black and white $75 at ruvilla.

Sadly had to return a pair of these. They came creased up, it seemed creased from the factory.
Toe box seemed extra flimsy. Hopefully for you guys, it was that pair only, cause I really wanted a pair.

I couldn't get over the fact that after I took one comfortable step(lol) that they would crease permanently, kinda like the cdp 16.

The air unit was dam near deflated also.

Hope it was just that pair and that others give better reviews of these.

Last edited:
Were the Zoom bags still good? They don't look bad just have the expected signs of aging.

I hope Nike follows through with the retro of the I's. Won't be as good as the OG's but they'll do.

The bags both feel pretty good. I hope they retro the 1 like they did the 2, but I couldn't pass on these hoping that Nike does the right thing.

How much did you give for those?
I found a pair of DS Vick 1s on eBay and I was just curious if the shoes are still wearable at this point. I don't want to buy something I can't wear....that's just me.

At this point the zoom bags may be susceptible to popping and soles may separate. I would proceed with caution. Had they been worn you'd be somewhat safer.

They are rumored to retro this year though.

Back
Top Bottom