Zoom Vick 2 to Return This Summer...

Pro Bowl - White/Royal Blue
High School - White/Baby Blue?
Virginia Tech - Black/Burgundy
49ers - SF colors

That was the four ID joints, right?
If I'm not mistaken, they weren't IDs. Those four pairs were in-store Champs exclusives for Atlanta and VA.

The Vick II is my favorite of his sig line. I bought a DS pair of the OTs(black joints) off eBay for $80 around this time last year. Nice touch by the seller to include a newspaper article interviewing Vick about his shoe.
Also copped the wife a pair of the white-toe joints.
View media item 1351458View media item 1351459View media item 1351461View media item 1351462

Those four colors were on ID. Certain stores in GA and VA got them but they were on ID and you could add your name and stuff.

Those four colors were on ID. Certain stores in GA and VA got them but they were on ID and you could add your name and stuff.
Yeah you guys are right. I remember being told that when I could no longer find the Blacksburg joints in my area.

Back in December, we reported that a Nike Zoom Vick 2 retro  was coming in 2015, much to the delight of sneakerheads and football footwear fanatics alike. The Zoom Vick 2 is one of the best gridiron-inspired models of the last decade or two, after all.

Well today, not only can we reiterate that, yes, that’s still happening — we even gave you a look at the “Jets” edition back around the turn of the year  – but we can offer up a glimpse at two colorways of the actual Nike Zoom Vick 2 2015 edition: grey/white and black/red.

One important thing to note: Reports have indicated that a black/white-red “Falcons” colorway would hit shelves this year, but until now, the OG edition — which pairs a black rear with white forefoot — is our only reference point. Which is to say, could the nearly blacked-out edition pictured today be the Falcons colorway we’ve been hearing about? It’s certainly a possibility, or it could merely be a fourth colorway, supplementing the black/white-red edition.

Stay tuned for updates as they roll in, ahead of the presumed launch in the Fall 2015 collection

Images & Info Via nikeblog

Man these would be dope for summer not fall i cant wait till home and away drop hopefully they have all red pair too hopefully theyll have some vick clothing to go with them..

Last edited:
Some will buy, but these will sit for a while. I remember the first time around. 

There is a few changes on the black/red pair compared to the originals. Most notably on the heel support the logo is now red and was black.

The material quality will be the make or break for me on these.

The vick 1 is the only good vick sig shoe although the zoom in that shoe was so weak

the white and black pair will sell out the rest are up in the air man ive been waiting on these for so long i never thought we'd get a true retro

I doubt Nike will give him a new shoe. It's almost a wrap for his career, though, I have faith he can still be a productive QB in the league. Bad move going to the Jets, with little time left a complete season for redemption was lost.

The vick 1 is the only good vick sig shoe although the zoom in that shoe was so weak
Loved the 1 but it wasnt available as much as i liked..........the 2 was dope.

I didnt like the Vick 3 very much. It was okay, nothing i had to cop tho.

Back
Top Bottom