Zoom Vick 3 Returning 2016

Wasn't there a white with black straps colorway for the originals? And those Blacks will sit. Nice colorway though.

Last edited:
Wasn't there a white with black straps colorway for the originals? And those Blacks will sit. Nice colorway though.

I do believe so. Seen them on the eBay and I don't remember every colorway that released originally. Persobally, I would never buy all black......I love the shoe design, but I'm a little on the fence about the white/university blue or whatever.

Yes there was. I own a pair.

They are the "away" version of the black pair with white stripes "home".

m.ebay.com/itm/NIKE-ZOOM-VICK-III-3-RED-WHITE-BLACK-VARSITY-RED-832698-600-MENS-SHOES-/162151713670?var=&hash=item25c0fecb86%3Am%3Amt3ALt-KMlONzQUlkltitgQ&_trkparms=pageci%253A069935b6-6946-11e6-865a-74dbd1805a40%257Cparentrq%253Ab802f23b1560a2b143de2e4ffffd8465%257Ciid%253A6&varId=461124634723

Hopefully, that came through right. I am debating grabeing these. Has anyone dealt with this sellers? Just wanting to make sure everything is on the up and up. I try to stay away from eBay anymore these days because of knock offs....never seen fake Vicks but I'm just wanting to make sure

Got my shoe in today. I wear a 12 in the majority of my shoes and went with a 13. Tried a 12 on in store today and it's odd. Like it fits with a little room up front but it's so much padding in the shoe I can fully see why people size up .5.

Hey. I'm thinking about getting a pair of the unreleased 5s , but they are a full size up? Have you worn the ones you bought? How big were they as a full size step up?

Hey. I'm thinking about getting a pair of the unreleased 5s , but they are a full size up? Have you worn the ones you bought? How big were they as a full size step up?

I actually sent my 13 back for a 12. Ive tried them on but haven't given them a full day's wear yet so I can not comment unfortunately.

I actually sent my 13 back for a 12. Ive tried them on but haven't given them a full day's wear yet so I can not comment unfortunately.

Ok thanks. I was just curious if you kept the 13s. Repped and appreciate the response. Of it was a half size maybe, but a full size up might be a little too much

Ok thanks. I was just curious if you kept the 13s. Repped and appreciate the response. Of it was a half size maybe, but a full size up might be a little too much

Half size would have been perfect. The full size was just slightly too big to annoy me. It didn't flop around, just a little bit too much space for me.

A Football Life with Michael Vick is on tonight. If anyone cares. Man I need those 1s so dang bad

I've worn these about 5-6 times. At first I thought these had full length zoom. It's an ortholite insole (spelling). I wore the black white pair to work a 12 hour day. And these became so uncomfortable. The materials are nice but feels like the 2 retro without the clunky heel.

Anyone notice how these have completely ghosted from retailers?

Was circling back and gone.

I have been watching a size 13 on eBay for months of the black/white/red. The guy will not budge on price depsite them not selling. He has them at $129.99 which isn't a bad price just more than I'm looking to spend.

Annoying when people won't even consider negotiating.

I guess we aren't getting that Vick I retro anymore either?

I have been watching a size 13 on eBay for months of the black/white/red. The guy will not budge on price depsite them not selling. He has them at $129.99 which isn't a bad price just more than I'm looking to spend.

Annoying when people won't even consider negotiating.

I guess we aren't getting that Vick I retro anymore either?

Patience bro, I held out and got em for well below retail. Sz 13 is tough but if u got connects at ftl, champs, ask em to use their emp discount. I believe most are marked at 99.99 in store

Last edited:
Whatever material that Nike used for this shoe, they should be using on all leather shoes! I have played basketball, football, trained and worn these casually, still have NO toe box creasing! Now what's so hard about making Js and etc the same way?!

Back
Top Bottom