Zune or iPod?

Which one is better? Anyone at any point own both?

I've owned a few Zunes, but never an iPod. I like the big screen. I've heard the sound quality was better, but I can't say I know first hand. Zune software is way more user friendly.

I wanna buy a high-capacity player, but idk which one. The Zune is no longer in production, while the iPod is becoming more standard in todays world. i.e. cars, accessories, etc

sick.gif
alien.gif
@ the idea of a zune in 2011.
iPod/iTunes
pimp.gif

Feels like I stepped in a time machine not even sure if op is srs.... iPod>>>>>>>>>>> everything mp3 related.....

I'd invest my money on a better MP3 player.
>ipod
>best mp3 player out there

OHAHAOHWOW.JPG

i gotta zune.. the first one that came out.. they said i could upgrade it for like 130 or soemthing like that..

I got the 160gb ipod and it's great with mediamonkey. I hate itunes and that itunes helper that stays running after you close itunes.

there are plenty of stuff that's cheaper than the usual ipod, for instance

sansaclip.jpg

$30 isn't bad to spend, plus u can add more memory by getting a micro memory chip. but the ipod has more options besides just listening to music. thats why it's so popular.

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Zune 120gb all day !!!

Word!
I got the 80gb and the 16gb HD

Zunes are quality product, most people that talk #*@+ about them never even used one. 
grin.gif

I'm not gonna say which is better because I think that comes down to personal preference, I prefer Zune.

Go with a Zune.

first thing i did when i entered the thread was check the date of the OP to make sure this wasnt Dipset bumping a thread...
it's 2011...if price isnt an issue, get the pod

Back
Top Bottom