Zune: Post everything here

If your new to the Zune i reccomend you using Allok converter to put youtube clips on your Zune.Its mad easy to put videos on there too

Does zune go through windows media player... or does it have its own device???

I really like ITUNES and feel like thats gonna be alot to convert!

the movement right now is strong.

pimp.gif

They going to be $99 on Black Friday, I dont know if you want to mess with that... Its also $99 on newegg.com right now

What do yall use Windows Media Player,i tunes , anything else. I got an Ipod but i want something more durable to play basketball with.

The standard zune plays the following: MP3, ACC, WMA, JPEG, WMV, MPEG-4, H-264.

But you can get this simple software mod that i use myself, that will allow you to play the following file types also.

PityOnU
ZuneBoards.com
11:08 PM
April 28, 2007

Multi-Extension Support Mod

Goal: The goal of this mod is to make it so multiple new file extensions can be played and/or synced with the Zune device in the Zune program.

Version: BETA

Audio: .aif, .aifc, .aiff, .au, .cda, .mid, .midi, .rmi, .snd, and .wav files are now automatically added to your library and later converted and synced with the Zune device. They will not play in your Zune program, though.

Video: .asf, .avi, .dvr-ms, .m1v, .m2v, .mod, .mp2, .mp2v, .mpa, .mpe, .mpeg, .mpg, .mpv2, and .wm videos are now automatically added to your library and later converted and synced with the Zune device. They will not play in your Zune program, though.

Images: .png, .bmp, .gif, and many other image file types have been found as being supported by the Zune program (you can open and view them with it - try it out!), but as of yet they cannot be added to the library or synced to your device.

http://www.zuneboards.com/forums/completed/10502-multi-extension-support-mod.html

Originally Posted by Slaptastic

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
to you. The man asked a simple question. Not a stupid question or anything. Just a question on feedback about something. If you don't know or justwanna
indifferent.gif
this man for no good reason, don't post.

where are zunes going to be 80$?
i preffer itunes but i need a new mp3/mp4 player
im still bumpin music on an old 2004 ipod
smh.gif

Originally Posted by RudyGay22UcoNN

a couple questions...

I was fortunate enough to cop one from Target for $199....sold out at radio shack for $99
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

1. Can I really only charge it and add/delete music through the Zune software?

2. How do I Stop music completely not just pause it. (sleep mode)

3. What are some good kits and cases to cop for the 30 GB Zune???

1. you can buy a wall charger

2. hold down/ back button simultaneously

3. cant help

Back
Top Bottom