ZYZZ Dead at 22

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by Law3001

This thread has gotten VERY suspect
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

nothing surprises me anymore on niketalk. some dude in general forum using the term thunder thighs... if you checkin out dudes thighs anything is possible
laugh.gif

I never read this thread, just scrolled down the last page to see why there's so many pages... and I concur. 
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by j4ck

JSJ, there's no way you're gonna win this argument. Once they start riding , they never gonna get off. GL

nothin to ride
i even think zyzz was voted one of the best physiques of MANY on simplyshredded.com, dudes who actually train an go to the gym just understand why an others will just look an say ppl are riding or guys are weird, it is what it is idgaf

RIP to the guy though
this.
dont want to derail the thread anymore but zyzz wasnt impressive because of sheer size

there are probably tens of thousands of people with more muscle mass than him in the world. that's not what set him apart.

NobleKane wrote:
Law3001 wrote:
This thread has gotten VERY suspect 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

whatever man, you probably don't work out or don't take it as seriously as some of us.....so you don't understand. i'm not gay or sexually attracted to this man, and i'm not insecure about myself. 

i can acknowledge how sick his physique looks with no sexual connotations attached to it

thekryptonite- thats crazy man. i wish you the best of luck....stay positive, be happy they caught it and that it will be fixed.

i can acknowledge how sick his physique looks and leave it at that. 

This.

Some people just don't get it.  Dude has got a sick physique.  Its the same thing as using MJ as inspiration when you's play ball or whatever - the only thing its not his body, its his game.

/\ bro were looklin at zyzz flex while hes in competition shape... ur lookin at these dudes as they normally walk around and all those pics taken while drinking... = bloating

obv zyzz is chiseled but hes not this man-god, alpha dog, son of zeus... jus shredded as fuarrkkkk...

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

/\ bro were looklin at zyzz flex while hes in competition shape... ur lookin at these dudes as they normally walk around and all those pics taken while drinking... = bloating

obv zyzz is chiseled but hes not this man-god, alpha dog, son of zeus... jus shredded as fuarrkkkk...

nah dude thats the thing, he walked around at like 8% bf all year long. no such thing as contest shape, he never got on stage bro.
yeah youre friend is jacked and is bigger, let's leave it at that. different strokes for different folks, both of them obviously put in work at the gym and i can respect that. 
pimp.gif

btw just saw this gif.....
roll.gif

2ivjh9t.gif

Joe Cam

seriously no point, its a losing battle

dudes will call you suspect and whats the point and blah blah, an try an explain somethin they dunno an prolly dont even hit the gym themselves

My question is, why is he defending his mans physique like this...been goin' on for 3 pages of him slobbin' his dudes...

Joe Cam

dudes will call you suspect and whats the point and blah blah, an try an explain somethin they dunno an prolly dont even hit the gym themselves

yeah youre right.....at the end of the day the bb community is a small niche of society, most people wont get it. its all good, i like it that way to be honest. 

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

Joe Cam

yeah youre right.....at the end of the day the bb community is a small niche of society, most people wont get it. its all good, i like it that way to be honest. 

yep.

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

My question is, why is he defending his mans physique like this...been goin' on for 3 pages of him slobbin' his dudes...

point to the slobbing bro...

we were jus debating, relax i understand your stance that being that cut is important to you and people into hardcore bodybuilding... for the general public i think a bigger build is more desirable...

thats all. as weve all said agree to disagree... different strokes

after watching the vid ill say he definately probally was 200 + at one point... you can see a pretty drastic jump in his lats and quads. tell tale sign of that mark mcguire

Back
Top Bottom