ZYZZ Dead at 22

That site is suppose to be some sort of tabloid newspaper and their sources and information are straight from Facebook.

NT has a fake zyzz??? .... his bro's girl says he's trolling and using this for a "marketing technics"

Probably trollin,

if true, RIP
tired.gif

Its a shame if he is indeed dead. God that man was beautiful, and I aint even mirin that hard.

"It is a sad day for all of those whose lives Zyzz inspired and motivated. The best way we can cherish his memory is by living life to the fullest, by training hard, getting aesthetic and not taking life too serious."

eyes.gif

If anything, his early passing should be a reminder of mortality. Take life seriously because it's fragile.

rip zyzz. i just learned who he was a few day's ago when the fake zyzz made a thread about people

with the same avy's and everyone was clowning him for taking the name, someone posted a pic in the thread

and i knew i seen pics of him before in people's avy's and such. so i googled him and found out who he was.

it's a shame he died so young, it seems like he inspired alot of people to stay fit and healthy. RIP

If this means the Nter Zyzz will stop posting 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

RIP if the real life dude really did pass...

Russian-born Aziz Sergeyevich Shavershian, known as Zyzz, died after being found unconscious in a sauna, a post on his fanpage said yesterday

awesome source.

Back
Top Bottom